Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unreserved Seating the way forward

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Clearly yesterday the atmosphere was defo ramped up and along with last week prob the best atmosphere at the new stadium. Like many of us its really annoyed me knowing the lads who want to sing and shout are still in attendance but dotted around the stadium and hence when during league matches you have fans next to you who are not interested in singing. Yesterday certainly in the Canton Stand the differance for me was that we had sections of fans congregating together not bothering with seat numbers etc and hence the atmosphere was sustained as everyone could chant in unison.

I propose that if this Steele guy takes over we need to try and create an unreserved seating area so people who want to sing and shout can get together and not worry whos next to them etc.. We could have one in Ninian stand and Canton etc..... Not sure what the way forward is but clearly the stewards are killing the noise in the Ninian Stand and acting on 'higher orders' :ayatollah:

Re: Unreserved Seating the way forward

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 pm

I agree the atmosphere was alot better than some of the homes games and there was only half the crowd!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

agreed, canton stand was really loud yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

the last two home games poor crowds but great atmosphere!felt like old times across the road yesterday !! :ayatollah: