Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM vs STEELE

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

When Sam was first interested in the City all those years ago, we were ecstatic, even though he was believed to be worth a quarter of Steele's wealth at the time. I think Steele's interest in the City is a positive thing and should be welcomed, he seems to have the will, desire and means to progress. The only thing I can see he has done wrong, is to be friendly with PR, surely that's no reason to dismiss be negative towards him. Far too early and short sighted for that. There's lots of talk about Malaysians and Americans, but he's the only one who has actually come forward and shown his face and intentions. Best of luck to him I say :ayatollah:

Re: SAM vs STEELE

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Yes but you cant really Compare as SAM had Amazing history with Wimbledon and him coming to Cardiff to me at the time ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN TO US, If your honest thats how I am sure you all felt at the time.

Steele has no football history.

Re: SAM vs STEELE

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 pm

we need to get behind steele for the sake of cardiff city football club as for sam hamman he his history we need to move on