Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sit down and behave yourself

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

only at ccs rest of the country enloy there days of release whats it all about !

Re: sit down and behave yourself

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm

mallo wrote:only at ccs rest of the country enloy there days of release whats it all about !

Mallo, Wayne Nash says he will continue this as Cardiff Council are on his back, Nash's words not mine.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:only at ccs rest of the country enloy there days of release whats it all about !

Mallo, Wayne Nash says he will continue this as Cardiff Council are on his back, Nash's words not mine.

whats it got to do with council if fans are singing every game i have watched in the last 8 days or highlights of games fans have enjoyed there own teams singing loud and some standing its not rascist or threating or riot is it !

So why say council ( Health and safety for singing aload of crap ) wheres the fooking money gone for season tickets
8 days to go transfer window no players in

has risdale paid tax yet N0

Cardiff fans gone soft and been taken the piss off for far to long as for ben steele hes just another spin trust me :oops:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

whats it got to do with council if fans are singing every game i have watched in the last 8 days or highlights of games fans have enjoyed there own teams singing loud and some standing its not rascist or threating or riot is it !

So why say council ( Health and safety for singing aload of crap ) wheres the fooking money gone for season tickets
8 days to go transfer window no players in

has risdale paid tax yet N0

Cardiff fans gone soft and been taken the piss off for far to long as for ben steele hes just another spin trust me :oops:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

It really does spoil the day,you go out to support your team,have a laugh and a drink with your mates,when you get to the ground your treated like school kids,part of the reason i rather away games.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Personaly i hate the ccs stadium -

Annis what did PR went to America to see how fans at american sport venues enjoyed their fascilities before durinf and after games

so what happened or was it just another spin for one of many free trips around the world

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis i have just phoned scunny council to ask them if theres any chance all the supporters can sit down and be quiet

there reply was sunny do you know its the FA CUP ! :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mallo, :boxing: :boxing: Wayne Nash says he will continue this as Cardiff Council are on his back, Nash's words not mine.

the council can kiss my :bootyshake: they not paid for two seasons in advance to be told sit down and shut up not happening