Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I DON'T WANT TO SEE "

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

On here " Where are the DJ haters now " and the "DJ OUT camp have gone quiet"

Forget all that nonsense, people are entitled to their opinions, like I have kept mine about DJ throughout when many were the other way but no-one attacked me for it, now is about getting behind the whole team, the manager, the Chairman, the tea lady and the kit man.

Now it is about Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: not our opinions or what we believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get behind this club and team for the final 5 games and show the same fight that this team has shown to turn it around when many thought we had bottled it, we are 2nd IT IS NOW IN OUR HANDS, how many of you thought we would be in this position only weeks ago.

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land

Let's Unite :ayatollah: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

CMON CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well said!! up the City!!!!

carlccfc wrote:On here " Where are the DJ haters now " and the "DJ OUT camp have gone quiet"

Forget all that nonsense, people are entitled to their opinions, like I have kept mine about DJ throughout when many were the other way but no-one attacked me for it, now is about getting behind the whole team, the manager, the Chairman, the tea lady and the kit man.

Now it is about Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: not our opinions or what we believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get behind this club and team for the final 5 games and show the same fight that this team has shown to turn it around when many thought we had bottled it, we are 2nd IT IS NOW IN OUR HANDS, how many of you thought we would be in this position only weeks ago.

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land

They have gone quiet though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spot on ill be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Carl....

If we can unite and get behind the manager and the team now then we never will !!

Blooooobiirrrrrds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:52 pm

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YOUR RIGHT CARL

LETS ALL UNITE

CCFC THE RELIGION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:
carlccfc wrote:On here " Where are the DJ haters now " and the "DJ OUT camp have gone quiet"

They have gone quiet though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking agreed, we need to back them to the finish and stick together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE WILL DO THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Spot on!! Us against the world, lets unite and push on... Get behind the boys! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:55 pm

good shout!! lets just enjoy another great result!! roll on saturday portsmouth i say!!

coventry battered them today!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 pm

I criticised DJs team tonight-how wrong i was.

5 games to go and it is in our hands.

Lets all unite

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm

And no negative posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Like everyone else, this is spot on!

KEEP THE FAITH, BACK THE BOYS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Bloody hell I feel like charging over the trenches to charge a machine gun nest with only a spanner in hand after that.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Carl, I am one of those firmly against DJs management style and record.

I've got to say that your humility and altruism in writing that is extremely good of you, and fair play for being so understanding of others opinions.

Let's ALL get behind our players on saturday, giving them the support and atmosphere befitting a team on the cusp of achieving something so great.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Always believed they could do it Carl, 2nd place here we come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm with you Carlos, Viva the Revolution :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Got to be honest i thought we had fluffed it after 2 loses and 2 draws. Funny old game football thats why we all love it so much.

Agreed ours to lose now i think 4 out of 5 wins will get us there. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Bluebird_Melv wrote:Got to be honest i thought we had fluffed it after 2 loses and 2 draws. Funny old game football thats why we all love it so much.

Agreed ours to lose now i think 4 out of 5 wins will get us there. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you are bouncin aint you!! roll on saturday melv!! few pints aswell!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 pm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I completely agree! We need to give the players the full on Cardiff City supporters experience if we want to go up. I'll make a 'I hate Dave Jones' thread if it means all the negs are kept in one place??

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm

BELIEVE THIS IS OUR TIME BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Well said Carl. We're all Cardiff, we're all barmy and we're all going up :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

I'M NUMB

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by The Premier 1 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

F**k Me, thats like a william wallace speech, gonna have to calm down before I go to bed! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Well said Carl, we are all one!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: