Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Well said, onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

brewer918 wrote:
Bluebird_Melv wrote:Got to be honest i thought we had fluffed it after 2 loses and 2 draws. Funny old game football thats why we all love it so much.

Agreed ours to lose now i think 4 out of 5 wins will get us there. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you are bouncin aint you!! roll on saturday melv!! few pints aswell!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This whole forum is bouncing and rightly so too :]

John Hartson eat your heart out theres only 1 team in wales :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Couldn't agree more Carl! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 pm

This is ours to be taken now. If we win on Saturday and the others drop points it will be massive. I can see Forest picking up a bit of form again now and wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Norwich on Friday. Also, Swansea have Burnley away and Reading have Leicester. This weekend is huge and a case of everything to gain for us. If the players want it, it can be theirs. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:09 pm

iITS IN OUR HANDS NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

C'MON LET'S DO IT! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Bollocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:On here " Where are the DJ haters now " and the "DJ OUT camp have gone quiet"

Forget all that nonsense, people are entitled to their opinions, like I have kept mine about DJ throughout when many were the other way but no-one attacked me for it, now is about getting behind the whole team, the manager, the Chairman, the tea lady and the kit man.

Now it is about Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: not our opinions or what we believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get behind this club and team for the final 5 games and show the same fight that this team has shown to turn it around when many thought we had bottled it, we are 2nd IT IS NOW IN OUR HANDS, how many of you thought we would be in this position only weeks ago.

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land

Let's Unite :ayatollah: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fuckin right carl ONE BIG CITY FAMILY c'mon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:On here " Where are the DJ haters now " and the "DJ OUT camp have gone quiet"

Forget all that nonsense, people are entitled to their opinions, like I have kept mine about DJ throughout when many were the other way but no-one attacked me for it, now is about getting behind the whole team, the manager, the Chairman, the tea lady and the kit man.

Now it is about Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: not our opinions or what we believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get behind this club and team for the final 5 games and show the same fight that this team has shown to turn it around when many thought we had bottled it, we are 2nd IT IS NOW IN OUR HANDS, how many of you thought we would be in this position only weeks ago.

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land Let's Unite :ayatollah: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unfortunately we are not cos we don't make enough noise...we aint got enough songs...and we don't have enough colour (flags/scarves/banners etc) but I agree that we need to be better than ever for the last few games. We must leave each game absolutely shattered and exhausted from singing our hearts out.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Well said Carl! I'm not a Dj fan but after watching the team train last week I really sensed everyone was pulling in the right direction and working hard! If Bellamy can keep setting an example and provide us with his leadership I really can see us getting up automatically! There will be ups and downs before the end of the season, I don't expect us to win every game but the boys have our support! For the first time this season I really feel that the club and fans are united!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:07 am

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land

100% behind you on this one, Carl....

The REST of THIS season is ALL about Cardiff City Football Club and NOT any individual within....

United we stand (or should that read City? :lol: ) divided we fall....

GET BEHIND OUR CLUB AND LET THE PERSONALITIES TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Bollocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 am

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY, DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 am

I just hope that by luck or design DJ really has got us peaking at the right time in an Alex Ferguson style way for which he would deservidly receive praise.

However, our fate is now in our own hands so there can be no excuses from here.

In the interests of promotion I will lay off my great doubts about DJ, but once the season is over if these 'don't post negative comments' continue then as far as I'm concerned debate is being closed down on this board and I will find some where else to post and debate instead, because that kind of thing is well out of order.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 am

Shame on us for losing faith but it's been an ordeal !!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I just hope that by luck or design DJ really has got us peaking at the right time in an Alex Ferguson style way for which he would deservidly receive praise.

However, our fate is now in our own hands so there can be no excuses from here.

In the interests of promotion I will lay off my great doubts about DJ, but once the season is over if these 'don't post negative comments' continue then as far as I'm concerned debate is being closed down on this board and I will find some where else to post and debate instead, because that kind of thing is well out of order.

Why stop now 'in the interests of promotion' ? We have been in a promotion battle all season. Agree that debate is healthy, however, a constructive debate is one thing and a witch hunt is another. A lot of posters on here blame DJ for everything, hence the reason I stopped opening threads with his name in the subject months ago, pity those same people (some have) couldn't post credit when it is due :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I just hope that by luck or design DJ really has got us peaking at the right time in an Alex Ferguson style way for which he would deservidly receive praise.

However, our fate is now in our o hands so there can be no excuses from here.

Why stop now 'in the interests of promotion' ? We have been in a promotion battle all season. Agree that debate is healthy, however, a constructive debate is one thing and a witch hunt is another. A lot of posters on here blame DJ for everything, hence the reason I stopped opening threads with his name in the subject months ago, pity those same people (some have) couldn't post credit when it is due :ayatollah:

Every game the team has had my support. But some of you are talking as if we are already promoted !! But there is a long way to go yet. I can't wait for Saturday and i pray that i will be proved wrong when it comes to Jones. But he is already starting to tinker IE with Naylor. It can still go horribly wrong and it isn't going to be plain sailing but please don't go boasting yet that you were all right about DJ. Please do that if we go up and i will gladly take everything coming my way with a massive smile on my face.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Spot on!! Us against the world, lets unite and push on... Get behind the boys! :ayatollah:

THE WORLD ISN'T READY FOR US YET. JUST NOW WE WILL GO FOR US AGAINST THE ENGLISH AND THAT INCLUDES THE JACKS IN WITH EM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I DON'T WANT TO SEE "

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 am

excellant post.ive been guilty of doubting whether the players had the guts,passion and determination to complete the job and also whether dave jones could motivate them enough of late but to be fair the players are looking like they want it and have now got us into a fantastic position.they deserve full backing of the fans who have got an equal part to play in geting the city over that finishing line.cant wait till sat am buzzing lets all get behind them with full voice and song and make it infectious so those not yet singing will not be able to help themselves.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

We should have from day 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

However, our fate is now in our o hands so there can be no excuses from here.

Every game the team has had my support. But some of you are talking as if we are already promoted !! But there is a long way to go yet. I can't wait for Saturday and i pray that i will be proved wrong when it comes to Jones. But he is already starting to tinker IE with Naylor. It can still go horribly wrong and it isn't going to be plain sailing but please don't go boasting yet that you were all right about DJ. Please do that if we go up and i will gladly take everything coming my way with a massive smile on my face.

Steve, I am not saying that we are promoted mate and I certainly aint boasting, I am just saying team selection and substitutions have been spot on lately so DJ deserves some credit where it is due. We are all after one aim and I know you give 100% backing :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Well said Mr Curtis, It is now in our hands and we have to be the 12th man for the next 5 games and all be united.
No negativity please, Lets support the boys and make some noise :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm

moonboots wrote:

Now we are let's give it our all, Let's stand side by side and show the World we are the greatest set of supporters in the land Let's Unite :ayatollah: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unfortunately we are not cos we don't make enough noise...we aint got enough songs...and we don't have enough colour (flags/scarves/banners etc) but I agree that we need to be better than ever for the last few games. We must leave each game absolutely shattered and exhausted from singing our hearts out.

We dont need colour/flags and banners. We have never been one of those 'scarfer' type clubs
.. it doesnt matter.

What matters is the powers that be allow people to get passionate, shout scream, bawl their
heads off (and yes, maybe swear) and make away players conscious of the atmosphere, a kind
of "were not in Kansas anymore Toto" feeling.... The CCS could be absolutely tamping for the
next two home games.... but only if VT gets a grip of Wayn Nash and Jenkins and the b*stard
stewards

Did eleven Cardiff City players knock leeds out of the Cup years back?? nope. It was eleven
Cardiff City players and 19,000 loud, intimidating but WELL BEHAVED supporters!!!!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:55 pm

quote]

Did eleven Cardiff City players knock leeds out of the Cup years back?? nope. It was eleven
Cardiff City players and 19,000 loud, intimidating but WELL BEHAVED supporters!!!![/quote]

'WELL BEHAVED' is pushing it just a bit.

:)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Jordi Culé wrote:quote]

Cardiff City players and 19,000 loud, intimidating but WELL BEHAVED supporters!!!!

:)[/quote]

Ok fair comment :? . Well lets take the West Brom game where Hartson got mullered
mercilessly. Best atmosphere i was ever involved with at NP in a midweek game.
Or Leicester last season at the CCS.... amazing atmosphere's, no trouble whatsoever,
no arrests.

The Club DO NOT NEED this heavy handed approach, CCTV does all the work nowadays
The players would be lifted, the crowd would feel part of the efforts on the pitch...
Pompeys players will not like the noise.

All this with no arrests.

Its a no brainer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Jordi Culé wrote:quote]

:)

Ok fair comment :? . Well lets take the West Brom game where Hartson got mullered
mercilessly. Best atmosphere i was ever involved with at NP in a midweek game.
Or Leicester last season at the CCS.... amazing atmosphere's, no trouble whatsoever,
no arrests.

The Club DO NOT NEED this heavy handed approach, CCTV does all the work nowadays
The players would be lifted, the crowd would feel part of the efforts on the pitch...
Pompeys players will not like the noise.

All this with no arrests.

Its a no brainer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

100% agree with your perspective butt. Just made me chuckle a little.

Ironic that Wayne Nash is the CCS gestapo squad. ;)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I believe.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Top post :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Well said Carl, bring on the portsmouth :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I have always back Jones and the team to get second but they all still have everything to prove in the next five games.