Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now is the time but.........

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 am

We mustn't get carried away because this is Cardiff City and football as a terrible tendency to kick you in the guts and over the last few seasons we all now what that feels like. :(

Now however our fate is on our hands we have 5 Cup Finals in our hands i think if we win 4 and draw 1 that should do it but we need to go out and look to win every game and we as fans have a massive part to play. We can't just turn up expecting us to win and starting this Saturday we have to turn the CCS into a cauldron got right behind the team from the start and keep with them even if things are not going our way and i am sure the team will respond.

Pompey are a good crowd and will be loud on Saturday and their team will be no pushovers but we have to be louder and intimidate and make it has hostile as possible for their players and we have to continue to do this for our remaining games against QPR and Middlesboro.

I think the Club needs to look at these 3 fixtures and ask the stewards to 'relax' the rules a little :D and if we all stand from the start against Pompey like we did against Leeds then the atmosphere will be so much better!

The maths are simple 5 wins and we are in the Premiership now is the time and every single one of us as a part to play so starting with Saturday get to the CCS and sing and shout your heart for the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Now is the time but.........

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 am

I want to be celebrating promotion after the Boro game which is live on Sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:28 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I want to be celebrating promotion after the Boro game which is live on Sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How good would that be Mart it really would be one hell of a party :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With a hell of a sore head the next day :D :D

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 am

Between now and then Jeff there are some defining fixtures that could swing it altho on that Monday nite Norwich are at Pompey with a 7.45pm ko so we may have to wait for that game to finish ???

APR 21st Ipswich v Norwich

APR 22nd Forest v Leicester
Leeds v Reading

APR 23rd Pompey v Jacks

APR30th Millwall v Jacks

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Between now and then Jeff there are some defining fixtures that could swing it altho on that Monday nite Norwich are at Pompey with a 7.45pm ko so we may have to wait for that game to finish ???

APR 21st Ipswich v Norwich

APR 22nd Forest v Leicester
Leeds v Reading

APR 23rd Pompey v Jacks

APR30th Millwall v Jacks

I don't know if my heart will stand it :old: definitely going to be squeeky bum time especially for the Jacks :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 am

Yes we need to turn the CCS into a cauldron of noise but you need to tell those Liverpool Shirt wearing muppets who frequent our stadium to feck off and get those who want to sit in silence to make some noise. I will try as i always do but i fear a very quiet Stadium again. Hopefully the Lads can raise there game with our atmosphere at home. Now thats enough of the negativity Nukes says we will win 2-0 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 am

i think the team to keep an eye on right now is reading. they are only 3 pts behind us but they are winning every game too.

they play:

leicester H

Leeds A

Sheff U H

Coventry A

Derby H

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:i think the team to keep an eye on right now is reading. they are only 3 pts behind us but they are winning every game too.

they play:

leicester H

Leeds A

Sheff U H

Coventry A

Derby H

its in our hands, if we win it dont matter what reading or anybody else does, the road is there i can see the sign post that says PREMIERSHIP this way ===> we just have to get there before anyone else.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Im trying so hard to stay optimistic!!! But I cant see us winning 5 straight games! We will go up, but we will do it the hard way!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes we need to turn the CCS into a cauldron of noise but you need to tell those Liverpool Shirt wearing muppets who frequent our stadium to feck off

Wrong.

Offer to chip in on their new Cardiff shirt that they should be buying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 pm

this is our time lads bloobirds think reading will struggle at leeds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm

blueheaven wrote:We mustn't get carried away because this is Cardiff City and football as a terrible tendency to kick you in the guts and over the last few seasons we all now what that feels like. :(

Now however our fate is on our hands we have 5 Cup Finals in our hands i think if we win 4 and draw 1 that should do it but we need to go out and look to win every game and we as fans have a massive part to play. We can't just turn up expecting us to win and starting this Saturday we have to turn the CCS into a cauldron got right behind the team from the start and keep with them even if things are not going our way and i am sure the team will respond.

Pompey are a good crowd and will be loud on Saturday and their team will be no pushovers but we have to be louder and intimidate and make it has hostile as possible for their players and we have to continue to do this for our remaining games against QPR and Middlesboro.

I think the Club needs to look at these 3 fixtures and ask the stewards to 'relax' the rules a little :D and if we all stand from the start against Pompey like we did against Leeds then the atmosphere will be so much better!

The maths are simple 5 wins and we are in the Premiership now is the time and every single one of us as a part to play so starting with Saturday get to the CCS and sing and shout your heart for the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I totally agree re: the atmosphere, and the idiots in charge of the stewards taking a backward step.

But we all know that there will be no trouble anyway, we all know CCTV has done the job of stopping
all the violence. Nash would be weakening his own hand and that of his Gestapo stewards by giving
the passionate, noisy, and intimidating Cardiff City supporters a 'day of freedom'.... it would prove
that there's no need for his bullshit. I think these wankers are more interested in protecting their
positions than seeing Cardiff City go up!!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

taffyapple wrote:
blueheaven wrote:We mustn't get carried away because this is Cardiff City and football as a terrible tendency to kick you in the guts and over the last few seasons we all now what that feels like. :(

I totally agree re: the atmosphere, and the idiots in charge of the stewards taking a backward step.

But we all know that there will be no trouble anyway, we all know CCTV has done the job of stopping
all the violence. Nash would be weakening his own hand and that of his Gestapo stewards by giving
the passionate, noisy, and intimidating Cardiff City supporters a 'day of freedom'.... it would prove
that there's no need for his bullshit. I think these wankers are more interested in protecting their

Totally agree Mate the Club within reason the Club should be saying sod the niceities for the next 3 games we need to make the CCS a bear pit so that every opposition player shits himself everytime he has the ball. Three home games and 3 wins could be enough to take us to the 'promised land' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 am

Now is the time butt!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 am

blueheaven wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Totally agree Mate the Club within reason the Club should be saying sod the niceities for the next 3 games we need to make the CCS a bear pit so that every opposition player shits himself everytime he has the ball. Three home games and 3 wins could be enough to take us to the 'promised land' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I bet not one wanker mentioned to VT that there was barely ANY arrests of City fans during the
last few seasons at NP, even with fans getting 'boisterous'.....