Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" EVEN I FEEL "

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 am

In a Very POSITIVE MOOD, After 3 straight wins and a hard fought draw at Millwall, other teams slipping up, I will finally Admit we are NOW IN WITH A CHANCE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My 6th Win in the Bookies in a Row, Another straight Win last Night, Tony I will be in for My Winnings :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But Now the Really hard part starts.
We have finally got to a position we should of at least been All season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can We stay there ?
Can they hold there Nerve ?
Whats great is,it is now in Our Own Hands, So No excuses.
Can WE BEAT POMPEY/PRESTON/QPR/BORO/BURNLEY ? WHY NOT, WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BETTER QUALITY TEAM THAN ANY OF THEM. But its now about Desire/Guts/playing as a team and MOST OF ALL, HAVE WE THE BOTTLE ?

SURELY POMPEY HOME WILL BE A SELL OUT, COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" SHEFFIELD UTD AWAY "

LAST NIGHT WAS BRILLIANT, SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THE OLD DAYS, Just 660 City Fans there(We beat the Jacks on that they were the worst supported team there this season, we are the 2nd worst supported Club, out of 20 Clubs to go there) and singing Our Hearts out, Bells came right up to us and put his fists up and shouted come on get behind us more more and at the end about 6 of the players came in to the penalty area and celebrated with us, SUPERB I LOVE IT .

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " EVEN I FEEL "

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:In a Very POSITIVE MOOD, After 3 straight wins and a hard fought draw at Millwall, other teams slipping up, I will finally Admit we are NOW IN WITH A CHANCE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My 6th Win in the Bookies in a Row, Another straight Win last Night, Tony I will be in for My Winnings :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have finally got to a position we should of at least been All season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can We stay there ?
Can WE BEAT POMPEY/PRESTON/QPR/BORO/BURNLEY ? WHY NOT, WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BETTER QUALITY TEAM THAN ANY OF THEM. But its now about Desire/Guts/playing as a team and MOST OF ALL, HAVE WE THE BOTTLE ?

" SHEFFIELD UTD AWAY "

LAST NIGHT WAS BRILLIANT, SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THE OLD DAYS, Just 660 City Fans there(We beat the Jacks on that they were the worst supported team there this season, we are the 2nd worst supported Club, out of 20 Clubs to go there) and singing Our Hearts out, Bells came right up to us and put his fists up and shouted come on get behind us more more and at the end about 6 of the players came in to the penalty area and celebrated with us, SUPERB I LOVE IT .

This is how it should be it cements the bond between fans & players and is a small reward for all the hours and money spent following the Club we all love with a passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:In a Very POSITIVE MOOD, After 3 straight wins and a hard fought draw at Millwall, other teams slipping up, I will finally Admit we are NOW IN WITH A CHANCE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can We stay there ?

" SHEFFIELD UTD AWAY "

This is how it should be it cements the bond between fans & players and is a small reward for all the hours and money spent following the Club we all love with a passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats All we ask for and we finally got it, Bells Loves us you can tell in his face, his desire to do well for Our/his Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:13 am

Good to see Bellers playing 2 games in 3 days too without having to rest his knees ........ hopefully he will be back on Saturday . DJ got a prob tho with the loan signings which may result in Naylor having to start again until Huds is fit ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
blueheaven wrote:

Can We stay there ?

" SHEFFIELD UTD AWAY "

Thats All we ask for and we finally got it, Bells Loves us you can tell in his face, his desire to do well for Our/his Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wish i could have been there but work committments made it impossible :( but i will be there Saturday singing my heart out can't wait now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 am

Ha ANNIS dont get to POSITIVE , we want know you :P

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 am

Annis fair play to those who travelled on Saturday and alst night. Two trips up to Yorkshire in 4 days is difficult hence the low numbers alst night. If it had been a SDaturday not a working day we may have seen a greater number there. I for one would have taken a car full but work commitments stopped us going.

Saturday should be sold out and we need to raise the roof for the boys they have done brilliantly lately and are showing the hunger and desire you have been wanting for some months. Let's get behind them Saturday and get another 3 points towards our dream
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 am

Annis I totally agree with you mate! Yesterday wasn't the greatest performance buy the boys dug in against a really dogged team who battled for everything but our boys matched them and had to much quality ! I believe we can go unbeaten to end if season but don't forget this us the championship and anything can happen ! On a negative point though atmosphere was a bit lacking but the 600 or so who did go up did sing our hearts out! But cmon peeps 2 away games left 3 home games let's go all out and b a part of history !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 am

^welbchy has posted! :ayatollah:
we made some good noise yesterday considering we had low numbers, the support should have been better but now hopefully we can take huge numbers to preston and burnley and carry on with the push towards promotion. DJ and the players will know what it takes now to hold out for the rest of the season and hold their nerve. none of them want the same hurt from last season.
you have finally admitted that we can do it annis? i'd never thought i would see the day :lol: cmon..dave jones barmy army!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 am

yes was good atmosphere last night from a small number i even heard fans signing for jones and him responding with :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: proving his hands are not sewn in his pockets :lol: :lol: :lol: well done all

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 am

650 considered a small away following for a mid week game up north , how times have changed . When I started follwing City away 250 - 300 on a Saturday was considered good , 500 a decent turnout and anything over 1,000 was brill :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 pm

650 Away fans at the CCS and that would be considered good :o :o :o

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Haha, Annis is that my positivity wearing off on you?

Good meeting you and a few others briefly last night, will be down for the next two home games. :ayatollah:

Quietly chuffed today after the last two games, great support from us all - that's why I'm quietly happy, my voice isn't great today :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:55 pm

9 points from the last 3 games and teams around us dropping points is exactly what we needed, the added bonus in this is that we've added +7 to our goal difference which could prove vital.

It's ours to lose now, 100% focus on our own team as 3 points after every game keeps us in 2nd :ayatollah:

Bring it home boys :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Good to see Bellers playing 2 games in 3 days too without having to rest his knees ........ hopefully he will be back on Saturday . DJ got a prob tho with the loan signings which may result in Naylor having to start again until Huds is fit ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Martyn, Bellers to me has been and is without doubt OUR BACKBONE/OUR PASSION and is the DIFFERENCE in THIS TEAM than OUR PREVIOUS 5 YEARS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Haha, Annis is that my positivity wearing off on you?

Good meeting you and a few others briefly last night, will be down for the next two home games. :ayatollah:

Quietly chuffed today after the last two games, great support from us all - that's why I'm quietly happy, my voice isn't great today :lol:

:lol:

Enjoyed meeting you Dave, Call in the Ninian if you get chance :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: