Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKETS...HELP!!!?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am

We completed our 5 monthly payment form over a month ago, sent it back have had no response? Contacted Zebra finance who told us to call the club as they haven't recieved our completed forms? They were posted over a month ago!!?

Rang the ticket office to ask why we hadn't heared anything, and they've sold our seats?!!

We have been sat there since the stadium opened, perfect seats as dad is disabled and we sit with friends

What is going on at CCFC Stadium?

Please can someone help as Julian was unavailable. Does anyone have a contact number please?

Cheers

Wiggy :ayatollah:

Re: SEASON TICKETS...HELP!!!?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:39 am

Wiggy I personally think these stupid early deadline dates and the threats of buy now or lose the seats are a disgusting attitude from the Club ........ years ago you could have until the end of June to buy your seat for next season !! I bet your not the only 1 too ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 am

Sweating here too. I have applied for my same seat in the Canton but not heard from Zebra yet?
I will give it one more week then start calling them. :( :(

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Sweating here too. I have applied for my same seat in the Canton but not heard from Zebra yet?

I would get on the phone to them asap mate.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Sweating here too. I have applied for my same seat in the Canton but not heard from Zebra yet?

Uncle I would ring the club today, absolute FARCE that our seats have been sold. The forms were
returned in good faith, and someone has sold OUR seats after me telling the ticket office that we
wanted to renew?

Our friends are already considering their position aswell, if we are not there they will ask for refunds.

Julian Jenkins is looking into the situation now, but VERY VERY disapointed at the moment

Suppoter and season ticket holder for over 30 years?

Wiggy

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

i used zebra, no problems at all, the club did have to send out a second form mind fo rbank details as the first one went missing, but thats the royal mails fault not zebra.
guys
log into E ticketing or register, it states on there if you have purchased your season ticket for next year

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 am

[color=#FF4040]
The Premier 1 wrote:i used zebra, no problems at all, the club did have to send out a second form mind fo rbank details as the first one went missing, but thats the royal mails fault not zebra.
guys
log into E ticketing or register, it states on there if you have purchased your season ticket for next year

Nice one Mr Premier, checked on line with e ticketing, seats are reserved for me, just waiting on Zebra to process the paperwork. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

wigstar wrote:

Uncle I would ring the club today, absolute FARCE that our seats have been sold. The forms were
returned in good faith, and someone has sold OUR seats after me telling the ticket office that we
wanted to renew?

Our friends are already considering their position aswell, if we are not there they will ask for refunds.

Julian Jenkins is looking into the situation now, but VERY VERY disapointed at the moment

Suppoter and season ticket holder for over 30 years?

Wiggy

Check on line Wiggy! Log into E ticketing if you are registered! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 am

I always put money away each month ready for next season coz I know what CCFC are like ........ that way I can pay it all in 1 go without any hassle altho they ripped me off for an extra £3.50 coz I paid it ALL online !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Fair play to Julian who is helping us with the situation :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm

wigstar wrote:Fair play to Julian who is helping us with the situation :ayatollah:

I'd be shocked if the club didn't just apologise to the new seat holders and inform them that due to an error, they'd have to choose new seats! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I think Julian Jenkins is on the City Phone in at 7:00pm tonight

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 pm

wiggy, long gone are the days, of when they put the cardiff fan first, you think its bad now, wait till we get to the prem,,,,??? it will become first come, first served, all about money now, if i got £4oo pound ,in my hand now and you havent, then you just have to move somewhere else, sad times of football, if, we get to the prem, the number of city fans walking away from the game, will be the same amount wanting to join, :evil: