Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Cheek of it (The sign of the times)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

My Wife works at the Local infants and Junior School and they done a treasure trail with Easter Eggs which they told the Kids the Easter Bunny had left Eggs around the School with Clues on where to find them.
But when they got to the last Clue when the Kids got there the Eggs was gone :o So the Teachers had to tell the Kids that Bad Billy Rabbit had taken them and the Kids was quite upset.
So out of interest they decided to look at the CCTV to see what had happened and it showed one of the Mothers picking one of there Kids early and on there way out the Mother saw the Eggs in a basket looked around then picked them up then got in her Car and drove off :o :lol:. Nothing is sacred any more even though i pissed myself laughing what kind of Mother does that Chiefs :lol: :lol:

Re: The Cheek of it (The sign of the times)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm

i'd like to show her the cctv footage,just to see the look on her face,bad mother :shock:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 pm

boxerbob wrote:i'd like to show her the cctv footage,just to see the look on her face,bad mother :shock:

The Wife has just got back from School now and said her Husband made her take them back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Sadly this is the type of society we live in now where no one gives a f--k about anyone else anymore :roll:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm

what a legend. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 pm

GREEDY b*stard!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 pm

SAYING THAT MIND MAYBE SHE WAS A CHOCOHOLIC AND COULDNT HELP HERSELF! ;)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Wonder if she would be entitled to benefits Chief being a Chocoholic :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 pm

i bet all she`ll get his a fine of £30 in chocolate money and a 12 month ban from thorntons! ... the british justice system as gone to the dogs nukes! ... i would have drowned her in a chocolate fountain! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:i bet all she`ll get his a fine of £30 in chocolate money and a 12 month ban from thorntons! ... the british justice system as gone to the dogs nukes! ... i would have drowned her in a chocolate fountain! :ayatollah:

You are off your Rocky Bar Chief :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

maybe she wanted to melt the chocolate down and make some of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijBfmhlzJQ dirty stinking bitch! :shock:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Put it on you tube. she will be the new cat in the bin woman!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Greedy b*tch

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

never put your eggs in to 1 basket :roll:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:My Wife works at the Local infants and Junior School and they done a treasure trail with Easter Eggs which they told the Kids the Easter Bunny had left Eggs around the School with Clues on where to find them.
But when they got to the last Clue when the Kids got there the Eggs was gone :o So the Teachers had to tell the Kids that Bad Billy Rabbit had taken them and the Kids was quite upset.
So out of interest they decided to look at the CCTV to see what had happened and it showed one of the Mothers picking one of there Kids early and on there way out the Mother saw the Eggs in a basket looked around then picked them up then got in her Car and drove off :o :lol:. Nothing is sacred any more even though i pissed myself laughing what kind of Mother does that Chiefs :lol: :lol:

Get a friendly parent to bring in 60" flat screen TV, hang it where everyone can see it then play the CCTV footage through it every morning and evening when the kids are dropped off/picked up for a month.

I guarantee she won't try that stunt again. :D