Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

massage parlours

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 pm

is there any in and around cardiff a young lady like myself could get a nice relaxing rub down and may be some extras :ayatollah: im feeling realy horny i cant stop thinking about vinny jones, he is a girls dream fit and moody :lol:

Re: massage parlours

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:is there any in and around cardiff a young lady like myself could get a nice relaxing rub down and may be some extras :ayatollah: im feeling realy horny i cant stop thinking about vinny jones, he is a girls dream fit and moody :lol:

text baz as hes been in there all afternoon x

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm

mallo wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:is there any in and around cardiff a young lady like myself could get a nice relaxing rub down and may be some extras :ayatollah: im feeling realy horny i cant stop thinking about vinny jones, he is a girls dream fit and moody :lol:

text baz as hes been in there all afternoon x
,,,, ill do that mate thnks . knowing baz he will be in the down market ones id prefer the up market ones :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 pm

I didn't know there was a massage parlour upstairs in the market, thought it was only books, records and pets?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 pm

croesybluebird wrote:I didn't know there was a massage parlour upstairs in the market, thought it was only books, records and pets?
thanks croesy .if you did know there was a brothal upstairs in the market which you dont :lol: how much whould you guess it would be for me to get a shag, :ayatollah: i know you will only be guessing :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

£3/4/6d ??

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:I didn't know there was a massage parlour upstairs in the market, thought it was only books, records and pets?
thanks croesy .if you did know there was a brothal upstairs in the market which you dont :lol: how much whould you guess it would be for me to get a shag, :ayatollah: i know you will only be guessing :lol:

Free, you just got to ask the right people ;)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

i cant afford them just a poor boy from PORTH :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i cant afford them just a poor boy from PORTH :D
my hart bleeds for you have you still got that porche / :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i cant afford them just a poor boy from PORTH :D
my hart bleeds for you have you still got that porche / :lol:
no :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Your right there Chippy - I reckon greasy Lil in the greasy spoon would probably do a turn free and gratis :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:06 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Your right there Chippy - I reckon greasy Lil in the greasy spoon would probably do a turn free and gratis :lol:
///////// mmmmmmm greasy lil sounds good and free. :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Your right there Chippy - I reckon greasy Lil in the greasy spoon would probably do a turn free and gratis :lol:
///////// mmmmmmm greasy lil sounds good and free. :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kebab grease :lol: