Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City Replica shirts

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

ON the official website it says tops are now on sale £10 or 2 for £15? Does any one know if thats just Saturday for the game or are they on sale in the club shop now? The online shop still says £40? :roll:

Re: City Replica shirts

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

nick_strin wrote:ON the official website it says tops are now on sale £10 or 2 for £15? Does any one know if thats just Saturday for the game or are they on sale in the club shop now? The online shop still says £40? :roll:

Its a mess, thats what people on here said. What size are you?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Ye it's nt the best at the moment lol. Medium mate

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 pm

nick_strin wrote: The online shop still says £40? :roll:

No they don't http://www.cardiffstadiumsuperstore.co. ... &ss=2&ra=1

There are however, very limited sizes!

They have no away shirts available and only XL AND XXL in adult sizes, for the home shirt!

I can also tell you that the home shirts are a size smaller than last season, so if you're a large, then you need an XL etc! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

that link wouldn't work for me, it just takes me on to a page like google with a list of sites

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

nick_strin wrote:that link wouldn't work for me, it just takes me on to a page like google with a list of sites

It's working perfectly for me, so try again, or go onto the official site, put your cursor on "Club" and select "Club Shop."

You then have to click on replica shirts! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

nick_strin wrote:ON the official website it says tops are now on sale £10 or 2 for £15? Does any one know if thats just Saturday for the game or are they on sale in the club shop now? The online shop still says £40? :roll:

I was in there last Friday ,loads of Xl & a couple of mediums. £10 each or 2 for £15.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:26 am

Defo need a size up from what you think you are. I'm large in everything usually but needed an XL - either that or I've become a bat fastard in a matter of days.