Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

question !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Dave Jones and his squad have worked very hard over the last few weeks

have not given in and shown some fight of late

so how will the cardiff fans react now at home against pompey reference to atmosphere

were a few games away from premiership and our Stadium atmosphere is totaly shit ....

I won,t be there and gutted but I have been home and away all season ..................

on my return Im hoping city have won a few games and stadium is rocking boro home ................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: question !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm

mallo wrote:Dave Jones and his squad have worked very hard over the last few weeks

so how will the cardiff fans react now at home against pompey reference to atmosphere

were a few games away from premiership and our Stadium atmosphere is totaly shit ....

I won,t be there and gutted but I have been home and away all season ..................

on my return Im hoping city have won a few games and stadium is rocking boro home ................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The ground should be rocking. I cant make it due to family commitments-lets hope that the stewards (Ravenelli take note) let the fans stand up and get behind the team. f**k the regulations. f**k the new type of supporter who likes the rugger type atmosphere.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

nothing will change to be honest, because the rules havent changed, down the city, the stewards, are still the same, wont turn a blind eye, got a duty to do people,we could have a party atmosphere but, it aint going to happen, health and safety and all that bollox :evil:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

wont be going on the weekend sons first birthday but would love to here you all on the old wireless. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

i will be singing my heart out in spain trust me you will all ere me if we beat pompey

well done cardiff city - now its time for fans to back team - spurs 4-0 down and whole stadium rocking at white heart lane

fook the cctv - stewards and police enjoy yourselves and lift the players to another win most important 3 pts bring sam back now !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

mallo wrote:i will be singing my heart out in spain trust me you will all ere me if we beat pompey

well done cardiff city - now its time for fans to back team - spurs 4-0 down and whole stadium rocking at white heart lane

fook the cctv - stewards and police enjoy yourselves and lift the players to another win most important 3 pts bring sam back now !

yea jus finkin same re spurs fans fair play,am confident city fans will turn it up sat i for one will be giving it my all

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

mallo wrote:Dave Jones and his squad have worked very hard over the last few weeks

Ten years ago, the scene is set..

Five games to go with Cardiff in second and the "promised land" perhaps 12 points away.

Ninian would be rocking so hard the six fingered fools in Bristol would think there was an earthquake, the parasites from out west would claim a result from the resulting tsunami.

IF we were still in the old place the atmosphere would be unreal, the hairs on my arms are standing up just thinking about it :shock: but we're not.

I can't be there on Saturday, but at the end of the day its our ground, we can create an atmosphere, if some steward, egger, ccmb or jonny came lately tells you sit down, f**k um.

THIS IS CARDIFF.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Ninian would be rocking so hard the six fingered fools in Bristol would think there was an earthquake, the parasites from out west would claim a result from the resulting tsunami.

The above statement from Willy the wombat is probably the statement of the day
:lol:

Re: question !make some noise

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 pm

make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:nothing will change to be honest, because the rules havent changed, down the city, the stewards, are still the same, wont turn a blind eye, got a duty to do people,we could have a party atmosphere but, it aint going to happen, health and safety and all that bollox :evil:

Yes but i can't agree with all of that Chief, if we all stand and sing like we did against Leicester twice and the Jacks last season they can't do f**k all about it. But sadly we are in the minority here Ninianblue

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:nothing will change to be honest, because the rules havent changed, down the city, the stewards, are still the same, wont turn a blind eye, got a duty to do people,we could have a party atmosphere but, it aint going to happen, health and safety and all that bollox :evil:

Yes but i can't agree with all of that Chief, if we all stand and sing like we did against Leicester twice and the Jacks last season they can't do f**k all about it. But sadly we are in the minority here Ninianblue

they cant ban everyone ........... just f*cking sing your hearts out or stay at home with your wife and kids ..... :oops:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am

Wombat, the funniest thing I've read all day :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: