Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR first match for missus!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

She has finally succumb to the excitement and is finally coming to a match. Although from Glasgee shes not a footy fan, but I thought this would be agood one to introduce her to.

Where is W9 Row G in the grandstand. They are the only tickets I could get?

Re: QPR first match for missus!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 pm

You mean you've been trying to get her to go!? Are you nuts man? I've got no problem with birds at the football, as long as my wife ain't one of them. Luckily she hates football, the only peace I get is going to the game.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

harold pinta wrote:You mean you've been trying to get her to go!? Are you nuts man? I've got no problem with birds at the football, as long as my wife ain't one of them. Luckily she hates football, the only peace I get is going to the game.

And you better hope she dosen't read this board either you naughty boy !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:She has finally succumb to the excitement and is finally coming to a match. Although from Glasgee shes not a footy fan, but I thought this would be agood one to introduce her to.

With respect, a waste of a ticket some REAL fan might have used....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 am

Now you gotta hope its a shit match so she doesnt want to go every time!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 am

griff105 wrote:Now you gotta hope its a shit match so she doesnt want to go every time!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

Sometimes when I'm really hungover from a Friday night and one of pals doesn't go and gives me his spare ticket, I have offered it to my missis a few times on the condition she drives me down :ayatollah: she always says no, but she always checks what's going on, on SSN, she is a closet Bluebird fan.

BUT! If she even suggested coming to QPR as her first game, I'd give her the two fingered salute, 'i think I'll come to the top of the table clash' BOLLAX ! 'try Hull away cupcake'

Only playing mate, hope you both enjoy the game :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am

My girlfriend has come to a few games. She loves the big games but can't stand the games with no atmosphere. Her track record includes watching Wolves and Reading in the league, Reading in the FA Cup, the FA Cup Semi Final and Final and the Playoff Final. She loves getting into the game but I'd never ask her to go. I just wait for her to ask me if she can go. I think I'd feel suffocated if she asked to come to every game but I am confident that won't happen! :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Shes never seen me celebrate or sing or curse at a footy match so it will be an eye opener for her. Regards it s a waste of a ticket for a true fan. Thats not up to me. True fans will have their tickets already. Anyone can buy a ticket plastic or not. I wouldnt worry. I dont have a book with a list of true fans/not true fans at my disposal. It will be just good to have a full house. Anyway she gets really excited so she will be noisier than a lot of the fans that just sit quietly anyway. They will be telling her to sit down!.
I just hope she doesnt celebrate when QPR score! Last match she went to England vs Netherlands she jumped up when Holland scored amongst all our English friends. She didnt care being a scot though.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm

She really enjoyed it Saturday, and to my amazemnet could be a bluebird. She loved Bellamy and JLoyd. She thought we were the better team but QPR were well organised. She also enjoyed Alis choice of Bob Marley!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Glad you had a good time, and it blatantly wasn't a waste of a ticket. Hope you have converted her :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Forestbluebirds wrote:She has finally succumb to the excitement and is finally coming to a match. Although from Glasgee shes not a footy fan, but I thought this would be agood one to introduce her to.

With respect, a waste of a ticket some REAL fan might have used....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You're yet again showing yourself to be a closed minded bigoted idiot. You did it in another thread stating about "so called fans" etc - who are you to judge? You need to get a grip in fairness, it's not for you to say. I'd rather have gained a fan on Saturday and have a new fan at the stadium than ever have you there. You think you're the 'dogs bollocks' but really you just keep giving it the 'big I am' and thinking you're better than any other fan...here's a shock for you - YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE. In fact, from reading quite a lot of your posts you're just an idiot who's better than no one.