Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

13th or 14th February

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Bound to be on TV - what an opportunity to show the world what we think of our chairman, if he is brazen enough to hang on until then. They won't stop banners there will they ??? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and to top it off, provided we are injury and illness free, I think we can go there and give it a real go, they are not unbeatable, beleieve me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 13th or 14th February

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Bound to be on TV - what an opportunity to show the world what we think of our chairman, if he is brazen enough to hang on until then. They won't stop banners there will they ??? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and to top it off, provided we are injury and illness free, I think we can go there and give it a real go, they are not unbeatable, beleieve me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Banners??? Get a grip, no time for that crap ----SUPPORT THE BOYS - AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Bound to be on TV - what an opportunity to show the world what we think of our chairman, if he is brazen enough to hang on until then. They won't stop banners there will they ??? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and to top it off, provided we are injury and illness free, I think we can go there and give it a real go, they are not unbeatable, beleieve me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Banners??? Get a grip, no time for that crap ----SUPPORT THE BOYS - AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I always support the boys butt, have done for 45 years but will never support Peter Ridsdale - do you hear me - NEVER

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Please let it be on Sunday Ive booked up to go away with my boy on Saturday. The war museum London :lol: Fantastic draw bring it on.Personally i would of liked Derby or Reading at home and try and progress. But Chelski i will take that. wonder how many tickets we will get ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

I always support the boys butt, have done for 45 years but will never support Peter Ridsdale - do you hear me - NEVER

I support everyone at our club ----ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE REAL FANS DO!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm

More fool you then Saddles - more fool you !!!!!!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm

If anyone thinks ridsdale will go before this game and miss the opportunity to get himself on telly then you're sadly deluded

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

14th hopefully, Bad Manners on the 13th :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:59 pm

I support everyone at our club ----ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE REAL FANS DO!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DELUSIONAL! :lol:

Ridsdale is a c**t - the sooner you learn that - the better.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

well said merlin,agree,he is a f*cking clown

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

gup-1 wrote:well said merlin,agree,he is a f*cking clown

ridders is a very lucky clown,so anything is possible with him now we've got his dream draw.