Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jet to return to Cardiff in the Premiership ?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:26 pm

If we get there of course?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14042011/ ... eturn.html

Would be good for both parties if this could happen ? :ayatollah:

Re: Jet to return to Cardiff in the Premiership ?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm

i can't see when he would get into the arsenal team...would love to see him back next season no matter what. very good player with a lot of potential. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

NO NO NO!!!!!!! He cant even get in our team/squad in the championship, how on earth would he be an asset in the premier league!? If we do get there we need to be looking at players much better than this, who have proven they can do it!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I rate him - would welcome him back :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:NO NO NO!!!!!!! He cant even get in our team/squad in the championship, how on earth would he be an asset in the premier league!? If we do get there we need to be looking at players much better than this, who have proven they can do it!

even if he didn't get into our starting 11 in the prem..he's a good player to bring on. has many qualities. i rate him

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Have to disagree on this one mate, he's ok in the championship but would be poor in the premier league right now! Has a lot of learning to do

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Have to disagree on this one mate, he's ok in the championship but would be poor in the premier league right now! Has a lot of learning to do

i see where your coming from but what qualities does he lack in your eyes? he's strong..he can play in many positions, he has plenty of flare and pace. ok he does have a bit of learning to do but he can do that through us. when have you seen him have an awful game? or make plenty of mistakes? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I believe it could be a wise move, consolidate our squad in depth, we'l have him on the cheap - loan if he does develop its unlikely he will feature for arsenal and could be in line for a cheap transfer at the end of next year - good business