Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEAR SELL OUT TOMORROW "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm

" NEAR SELL OUT TOMORROW "

and with Pompey bringing over 1,600 Fans, I'm finally starting to get the Buz and starting to enjoy watching them again. After Bellamy ran over to us at Sheffield Utd and Showed Real Pride/Passion towards US FANS, Its starting to sink in, we really can go up,IF we hold our nerve and Our Fans become the 12th man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NEAR SELL OUT TOMORROW "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Can't wait Annis, first time iv'e been excited to watch a home match in ages.

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 pm

chippy909 wrote:Can't wait Annis, first time iv'e been excited to watch a home match in ages.

Chippy
I'm starting to finally get excited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote: After Bellamy ran over to us at Sheffield Utd and Showed Real Pride/Passion towards US FANS,

Took a Cardiff lad to make us feel part of it again unlike the scouser.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote: After Bellamy ran over to us at Sheffield Utd and Showed Real Pride/Passion towards US FANS,

:lol:

Very True Ian, THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN HOME GROWN PLAYERS and I LOVE IT WHEN THEY PLAY FOR US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 pm

I honestly believe the atmosphere will be great tomorrow, well i hope it is.

Bluebirds!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

:lol:

Very True Ian, THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN HOME GROWN PLAYERS and I LOVE IT WHEN THEY PLAY FOR US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The last time I heard anything like this was when we played Portsmouth in 1975. Ironic it being Pompey but it was mentioned in the programme that night, Wed 2nd April, that the previous game against Notts County we fielded 6 local guys. Since then I dont think we have matched that.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Why is it nearly a sellout ? it should be a home sellout, Come on all you plastics get down there and support the boys :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

great to hear the ground is going to be packed out tmoz. looking forward to it especially with a decent away following making the trip. can't wait :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Since moving into second spot I get butterflies every time I think about Saturday's match.

I'm so nervous, I should know better.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

going to be a tough game tomorrow,they aren't going to be a team who will invite pressure on like Derby :( and will attack well when they have the chance! 2-1 city i reckon

gunna be a class atmosphere

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 pm

What are we looking at Annis about 24.5k ?

23k us with about 1k left and 1.5k them

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

its gonna be a sell out methinks, 24-25k :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Wayne S wrote:What are we looking at Annis about 24.5k ?

23k us with about 1k left and 1.5k them

Wayne
Hopefully touching 25,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 pm

the more plastic fans the merrier

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 pm

less than 1000 tickets left :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm

my nerves are shot im praying for an early goal tomorrow :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Glad to hear it, more money for the club

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm gutted, still not well enough to attend but my ticket will be there :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Surely 1,000 fans will turn up on the day :ayatollah: gotta be a sell out will be Class

Blooooobirds!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Gutted I'm missing tomorrow,also missing qpr following week. :( Roll on preston!! :ayatollah: Make some noise lads!!!!! :o

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:I'm gutted, still not well enough to attend but my ticket will be there :mrgreen:

How are you doing mate? Hope you get well soon

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 pm

daviesg wrote:Gutted I'm missing tomorrow,also missing qpr following week. :( Roll on preston!! :ayatollah: Make some noise lads!!!!! :o

im gutted im missing it too!!!!! dunno bout qpr as im low on funds, saving for burnley and its live!

cmon city :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:less than 1000 tickets left :ayatollah:

but there will be still 2000 empty seats in the family due to the kids free season tickets that will never come

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:06 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:

but there will be still 2000 empty seats in the family due to the kids free season tickets that will never come

That irritates me beyond most other things. It seems to me a load of people claimed free tickets they never intended using which means other families who may want to go miss out. Shame on them and more fool the Club - anything free is always abused.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

shadwellblue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

That irritates me beyond most other things. It seems to me a load of people claimed free tickets they never intended using which means other families who may want to go miss out. Shame on them and more fool the Club - anything free is always abused.

Aye Shadwell. As far as I'm concerned the club have made a big screw up here. 10 times as bad as signing on the likes of Naylor.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

Aye Shadwell. As far as I'm concerned the club have made a big screw up here. 10 times as bad as signing on the likes of Naylor.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm

yOUR RIGHT Annis we can do this !! havent been as excited about a home game for a long tim e :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:yOUR RIGHT Annis we can do this !! havent been as excited about a home game for a long tim e :ayatollah:

you must be as excited as your avatar :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:36 pm

I did say most. Naylor is pretty much number one!