Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets Outside The Ground?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Go easy on me here, i'm new (having just moved to Cardiff four days ago)!

I fancy going to the game on Saturday... but wont have time to pick up a ticket beforehand. So what do i do?

Bach home for me in Scotland (i'm a Rangers fan) i'd just turn up at the ground and buy a ticket from one of loads of fans selling them around the ground on their way in - is that the case for Cardiff City too?

Alternatively, what time is the ticket offive open until on matchdays?

Cheers guys, any answers appreciated. :)

Re: Tickets Outside The Ground?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Simon57 wrote:Go easy on me here, i'm new (having just moved to Cardiff four days ago)!

I fancy going to the game on Saturday... but wont have time to pick up a ticket beforehand. So what do i do?

Bach home for me in Scotland (i'm a Rangers fan) i'd just turn up at the ground and buy a ticket from one of loads of fans selling them around the ground on their way in - is that the case for Cardiff City too?

Alternatively, what time is the ticket offive open until on matchdays?

Cheers guys, any answers appreciated. :)

WELCOME ABOARD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Simon, get down to the ground about 11am and buy a ticket from the ticket office, if you fail, fans usually have spares in the Ninian Park Pub.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Cheers for not shooting down the new guy (very common on my usual football forum)!

I've had a soft spot for Cardiff for about a year now due to my Welsh missus, so it'll be good to finally see them. Plus you have Chris Burke, ex Rangers semi-success. Well, i liked him. I'd imagine he's stupidly hot and cold for you lot too, especially when he wants a new contract haha!

Thanks for the advice, i'll keep both options in mind.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Simon57 wrote:Cheers for not shooting down the new guy (very common on my usual football forum)!

I've had a soft spot for Cardiff for about a year now due to my Welsh missus, so it'll be good to finally see them. Plus you have Chris Burke, ex Rangers semi-success. Well, i liked him. I'd imagine he's stupidly hot and cold for you lot too, especially when he wants a new contract haha!

Your welcome, A lot of fans from this Forum go to the Ninian Pub,Lounge side :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you come to Support Cardiff City you will always be Welcome, Burke is loved by us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm glad he's loved somewhere - always liked the guy but our fans didnt like him much because he rarely could cut it at Champions League level etc. Rangers fans ask too much for a club with no money who play in Scotland!

Look forward to hopefully finding out Cardiff fans are a more level headed bunch of people haha! Biiiig game tomorrow, should be a decent first one to go to i'm sure. :)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Welcome to Cardiff. If you ring the ticket office today you can collect the ticket tomorrow in the office outside the stadium

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Simon57 wrote:I'm glad he's loved somewhere - always liked the guy but our fans didnt like him much because he rarely could cut it at Champions League level etc. Rangers fans ask too much for a club with no money who play in Scotland!

Look forward to hopefully finding out Cardiff fans are a more level headed bunch of people haha! Biiiig game tomorrow, should be a decent first one to go to i'm sure. :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow fella.

And welcome to the mad world of supporting Cardiff City. :lol:

Chris Burke is well liked by Cardiff fans and on his day he is a fantastic player.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
Simon57 wrote:I'm glad he's loved somewhere - always liked the guy but our fans didnt like him much because he rarely could cut it at Champions League level etc. Rangers fans ask too much for a club with no money who play in Scotland!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow fella.

And welcome to the mad world of supporting Cardiff City. :lol:

Chris Burke is well liked by Cardiff fans and on his day he is a fantastic player.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You know Burke is a Celtic fan right?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Simon57 wrote:Cheers for not shooting down the new guy (very common on my usual football forum)!

We also have Gavin Rae as well although you might only get to see him warm up. :lol:
Welcome aboard mate, You might also remember Kev Mcnaughton from his Aberdeen days.He has been superb for us. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Simon57 wrote:Look forward to hopefully finding out Cardiff fans are a more level headed bunch of people haha!

Best off going to see the Blues then :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Cardiff have seen a fair few that are well known in Scotland. David Marshell springs to mind i think. Also, Steven Thomson perhaps yeah?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Simon57 wrote:Cardiff have seen a fair few that are well known in Scotland. David Marshell springs to mind i think. Also, Steven Thomson perhaps yeah?

Thommo plays for Burnley now, He fell out with Dave Jones as was shipped out.Dave Marshall is injured at the moment. :ayatollah:
We must have a good scottish scout :)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm

official site says less than 1,000 tickets left!
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 99,00.html

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

have a spare ticket for cardiff city tomorrow £15 pounds if any one wants it let me know 07938669530