Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been fishing all day

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

down OGMORE, fezzing my bollox off, and not many fishies either :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Been fishing all day

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 pm

is that course fishing or sea fishing???? :?:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:down OGMORE, fezzing my bollox off, and not many fishies either :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry baz, we were out today :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm

sam salim wrote:is that course fishing or sea fishing???? :?:

Sea i would imagine..........like a bit of carping and chubbing myself....also like trips to the wye in hereford for barbel ;)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:down OGMORE, fezzing my bollox off, and not many fishies either :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FISHING ON YR HANDS AND KNEES KNOCKING SHOP AND PICKED UP LAST OF FISH ON WAY BACK FROM MARKET

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm

MUFF DIVING

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

mallo wrote:

MUFF DIVING

too old for that my neck makes cricking noises :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Hope you left a few Cod there for me Baz ! Ogmore in the week for me , do the robbing bastards still charge for parking down there ?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

kipper wrote:Hope you left a few Cod there for me Baz ! Ogmore in the week for me , do the robbing bastards still charge for parking down there ?

no car park charges in winter, and left the cod alone small whiting all caught and released they will be waitng for you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

when you going midweek

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Small whiting , sounds about normal for me !! Lol . Will send them on their way . Good about car park charges , it's the principle ! :) Probably be Thurs , depending on tide times ....What time was she high today Baz ?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 pm

kipper wrote:Small whiting , sounds about normal for me !! Lol . Will send them on their way . Good about car park charges , it's the principle ! :) Probably be Thurs , depending on tide times ....What time was she high today Baz ?

12 mid day but fished it down 3. was down there at 0730, totally peacefull day, turned mobile off aaaarrrrrrhhhhhh lovely
thurs will be late afternoon, f**k i am tempted again now, where you from kipper mate????

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Did you know that fish never used to smell, till women started swimming in the sea... :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 pm

welshman wrote:Did you know that fish never used to smell, till women started swimming in the sea... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Bridgend mate , so dont I need the sat nav for Ogmore ! :) Great draw today by the way , The Gunners last year was a good trip , so will be Chelsea bound too hopefully ....:)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 pm

gunners last year was brill emirates is one hell of a stadium, bristol again for me tues i am on a hatrick of tuesday agmes all agaist brizzle :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: