Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton stand???

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Come on canton!!! Let's show the ninian how it's done!!

For the last 2 games they have had the upper hand I will give them that (although backed by the away fans :lol: )

From the turn style, to the bar then in the ground! Let's get behind the team and drown out the ninian stand!

They have had there time!!

The only noise we will here from the ninian is the sound if heads tapping when we ask them to do the ayatollah!

Come on canton

THE STANDING AND SINGING SECTION! :ayatollah:

Re: Canton stand???

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Would be great to see some songs belting out pre-match in the bar also !!!! CANTON BARMY ARMY CARDIFF CITY NO1 STAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Would be great to see some songs belting out pre-match in the bar also !!!! CANTON BARMY ARMY CARDIFF CITY NO1 STAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was born under the canton stand! Boots....... :old:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Should be bouncin 2moro (hopefully) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 pm

we're the ninian...we're the ninian...we're the ninian ccs! :lol: 115/116 and 117 will show you how it's done. CMON!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 am

its gonna be electric i cant wait :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Well done canton stand! :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 pm

We outsang the canton again lads!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm

The ninian stand did the job again yesterday outsung the Canton again. We the famous we are the famous, the famous Ninian Stand

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm

The Ninian stand...They make you sit down
The Ninian stand...They make you sit down
Our family stand...the best in the land
Our family stand...the best in the land
The grandstand boys...we can't hear a thing
But the Canton stand...we stand and we sing :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

canton were good yesterday but i will be giving it to the ninian stand! WE'RE THE NINIIIAAAANN :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm

lewis91 wrote:canton were good yesterday but i will be giving it to the ninian stand! WE'RE THE NINIIIAAAANN :ayatollah:

Not biased then? :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
lewis91 wrote:canton were good yesterday but i will be giving it to the ninian stand! WE'RE THE NINIIIAAAANN :ayatollah:

Not biased then? :lol:

haha not at all baz! i sit in the ninian and personally i did think we were louder, but that's not taking anything away from the canton...you lot were pretty good. *cough* better luck at qpr! :lol: :ayatollah: