Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NORWICH FANS "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm

" NORWICH FANS "

WERE STILL SINGING 5 Mins after the Final Whistle, reminded me of The Old days at Ninian Park :cry:
Their manager walked across the pitch and applauded all 4 sides of their ground.

And BEFORE ANYONE SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING THESE CROWDS FOR DECADES, WRONG, For a while their ground only held 15,000 and they have been in the division below this one last season.

Re: " NORWICH FANS "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Hopefully that will be us tomorrow. The place will be rocking and the fans will stay after the game and hopefully the players wil acknowledge us tomoz :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm

yea they copied celtics song "just cant get enough of" and yes i know it aint celtics song but they were the first football club to sing it. I had a very irate celtic fan whom i talked to on twitter and he was pissed that fans in our league copy it, and i told him thats pretty much all burnley sang out our place.

he was a tidy bloke though

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Singing celtic songs :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm

wonder if we can generate the same sort of atmosphere tommorrow afternoon and get D.J to do the same :shock:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Singing celtic songs :lol:

1 song you eejit :lol: not their anthem or anything :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

"songs" like i stated :P. just like us singing woah woah rubbish so doesn't bother me evevy club's sing similar songs like the greatest team in football or barmy army haha aslong as it create's a atmo go for it :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

From Facebook

John Qpr Bowdler
Better win tomorrow Annis or its goodnight viena ( for top spot at least ) Norwich got easiest run-in though..... Game on !!!
A few seconds ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr
We have to Win tomorrow John, I just hope DJ Does not Bottle it.
2 seconds ago · Like

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Mark Thorpe
Not being funny but as a Norwich fan we have travelled the length and breadth in great numbers win or lose for a lot of seasons now 2,000 last week to the jacks 3,000 to CARDIFF nearly all scarves on club cabbage coaches but still impressive and every week lambert mentions the fans on local radio in his post match interviews we are a real close knit club
14 minutes ago · Like

Peter Poonia always admired norwich's following, regularly had big gates for a while and a cracking away following given it's location, hats off to you all.
8 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr
‎1,200 to Cardiff Mark, Our away end only holds 2,200 anyway.
A few seconds ago · Like

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Crackin atmosphere there 2nite fair play

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

we have to lose first. . . obviously QPR will be tough, tommorow i think we score first we win...

but even if we took a draw we cant complain joint 2nd with 4 games to go

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mark Thorpe
Not being funny but as a Norwich fan we have travelled the length and breadth in great numbers win or lose for a lot of seasons now 2,000 last week to the jacks 3,000 to CARDIFF nearly all scarves on club cabbage coaches but still impressive and every week lambert mentions the fans on local radio in his post match interviews we are a real close knit club
14 minutes ago · Like

Peter Poonia always admired norwich's following, regularly had big gates for a while and a cracking away following given it's location, hats off to you all.
8 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr
‎1,200 to Cardiff Mark, Our away end only holds 2,200 anyway.
A few seconds ago · Like

3,000 to cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" NORWICH FANS "

WERE STILL SINGING 5 Mins after the Final Whistle, reminded me of The Old days at Ninian Park :cry:
Their manager walked across the pitch and applauded all 4 sides of their ground.

And BEFORE ANYONE SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING THESE CROWDS FOR DECADES, WRONG, For a while their ground only held 15,000 and they have been in the division below this one last season.

Annis, Norwich are one of the most boring clubs out there-

theyve been there and got the shirt- lets hope its our turn