Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" PROMOTION AT THE C.C.S.!! "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Well ladies & gents it looks likely that fate has thrown up another strange one.

Scenario 1

Cardiff fail to beat Portsmouth, QPR beat Derby on Monday-QPR will be promoted

Scenario 2

Cardiff beat Portsmouth, QPR beat Derby which means QPR just need a point in Cardiff to gain promotion

Would you Adam & Eve it!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PROMOTION AT THE C.C.S.!!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Scenario 3,

QPR lose to Derby, get deducted 10 points, Cardiff beat Portsmouth? :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Dafydd wrote:Scenario 3,

me likey :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 pm

FFS don't piss on my parade Dafydd :lol: :lol:

Your prob right tbh knowing our f*cking club :roll:

Re: " PROMOTION AT THE C.C.S.!! "

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Well ladies & gents it looks likely that fate has thrown up another strange one.

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

Cardiff beat Portsmouth, QPR beat Derby which means QPR just need a point in Cardiff to gain promotion

fair play stan youre on the button, it would be ironic though.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 pm

lets hope we beat pompey regardless of your result we then go on and beat you at the C.C.S which means your promotion party will have to wait a little while longer ;)
there is no doubt that your lot will go up i just think we need to win all our games to ensure that we do as well :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 pm

supercoops wrote:fair play stan youre on the button, it would be ironic though.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly what I was thinking Coops..

If Carlsberg wrote scripts.......... :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

FFS don't piss on my parade Dafydd :lol: :lol:

Your prob right tbh knowing our f*cking club :roll:

:lol:

To be fair to the R's, I think you've done enough now. You'll beat Derby with no issues (although the way Savage tweets you'd think otherwise), and then I think a point at us is realistic, although if we beat Pompey tomorrow I think you'll have to wait a bit longer for your promotion party :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:19 pm

saddam wrote:lets hope we beat pompey regardless of your result we then go on and beat you at the C.C.S which means your promotion party will have to wait a little while longer ;)
there is no doubt that your lot will go up i just think we need to win all our games to ensure that we do as well :ayatollah:

Spot on Saddam. I'm just thinking positive as we could be just 3 days away from the Prem.

Your right though I really think you need to win every game now after Norwich's victory tonight. You have the tools to do the job lets have it right.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
saddam wrote:lets hope we beat pompey regardless of your result we then go on and beat you at the C.C.S which means your promotion party will have to wait a little while longer ;)

Spot on Saddam. I'm just thinking positive as we could be just 3 days away from the Prem.

Your right though I really think you need to win every game now after Norwich's victory tonight. You have the tools to do the job lets have it right.

i'm thinking positive to thats why i reckon at least 10 days till your promoted to the premier :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Well ladies & gents it looks likely that fate has thrown up another strange one.

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

You won't be able to be mathematically promoted on Monday if we win at Burnley tomorrow :old: :ugeek:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

You won't be able to be mathematically promoted on Monday if we win at Burnley tomorrow :old: :ugeek:

Your worse than Dave Jones for Bottling it and thats saying something :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

If we win Monday you cannot catch us with 4 games remaining!! unless you score 20 more goals than us :D

Hahaha try again Tarquin xx

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

Your worse than Dave Jones for Bottling it and thats saying something :lol: :lol:

Did you see us bottle it against Norwich last week?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Your worse than Dave Jones for Bottling it and thats saying something :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Did you see us bottle it against Norwich last week?[/quote]

Away from home, you cant keep your nerve.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

You won't be able to be mathematically promoted on Monday if we win at Burnley tomorrow :old: :ugeek:[/quote]

Your worse than Dave Jones for Bottling it and thats saying something :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Nope but we saw you bottle it against Hull :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Come on Tarquin do the math.

You win lose or draw means nothing to us if we beat Derby.

Small fry

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Your worse than Dave Jones for Bottling it and thats saying something :lol: :lol:

Away from home, you cant keep your nerve.[/quote]

I must have imagined those 8 away wins then, including one at your place :o

Our away form all season has been streaky. It's gone something like LLLLWWWWDLLLDWWWWLLL

Seems to me like we're due a WWW :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Come on Tarquin do the math.

Small fry

Quite probably, but you still won't be promoted on Monday if we win tomorrow :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Small fry

Quite probably, but you still won't be promoted on Monday if we win tomorrow :lol:

Sad little man. You cling on to that little hope, as I say win lose or draw for your bent lot & we are up. Simplesssss

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Small fry

Sad little man. You cling on to that little hope, as I say win lose or draw for your bent lot & we are up. Simplesssss

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed you are, FA case pending of course, but you still won't be promoted on Monday if we win tomorrow will you :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm

NJ73 wrote:Indeed you are, FA case pending of course, but you still won't be promoted on Monday if we win tomorrow will you :lol:

Oh we will ;)

Keep tuned to Sky Sports for the party :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy Doncaster & Barnsley next year won't ya :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Indeed you are, FA case pending of course, but you still won't be promoted on Monday if we win tomorrow will you :lol:

Oh we will ;)

Party all you want, you still won't have been promoted :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Oh we will ;)

Party all you want, you still won't have been promoted :mrgreen:

Ok Tarquin

Lets see Monday how you feel xxx

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Ok Tarquin

Lets see Monday how you feel xxx

I actually really hope you enjoy your 12 points clear of 3rd with 4 games to play party, as that'll mean this lot didn't win :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:41 am

NJ73 wrote:Did you see us bottle it against Norwich last week?

Go to Hull. :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 am

Stan surely you would much prefer a promotion party at home the game after.

Also if we are not promoted with QPR you will probably start posting on the Man Ure MB. Do you really want that?

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 am

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

If we beat Pompey today. And I think we'll give them a bit of a hiding I'm afraid
QPR will have that "after the mayors show" feeling when they leave Cardiff next week"...

Promoted or not by then, you will be Champions elect, needing a point from three games
and probably not even that cos someone else will drop that point you need.Cardiff City
however will be chomping at the bit to exact a bit of revenge against QPR. Sort of a
"so you think your the Champions do ya!" feeling. We are hitting form, Bellamy is FINALLY
fit, and most important... our defence is solid FINALLY.

The R's were not that much better than us at LR, first half we were excellent, but defensive
frailties cost us YET AGAIN.

I can see Bellamy, Bothroyd, Whitts, Burkey, Bellamy, Olifinjana, McPhail and Co giving you
lot a bit of a spanking.... See, read the names ive just posted... Now imagine them with a
solid defence behind them. As skilful as Taraabt undoubtedly is, he's NEVER going to be as
good as an on fire Craig Bellamy.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am

Magners wrote:Stan surely you would much prefer a promotion party at home the game after.

Also if we are not promoted with QPR you will probably start posting on the Man Ure MB. Do you really want that?

Magners I would LOVE to win it at home its only right, but for any QPR fan to see us promoted in Cardiff & those watching around the world on the BBC it will be the ultimate pay back after you broke our hearts in 2003. But yes if I had a choice at home definitely.

Man Ure board? Never in a month of Sundays. I only joined this board to put a few noses out of joint as I was reading a fair amount of QPR bashing but over time some great football debates & banter have ensued. Your stuck with me! :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Magners wrote:Stan surely you would much prefer a promotion party at home the game after.

Magners I would LOVE to win it at home its only right, but for any QPR fan to see us promoted in Cardiff & those watching around the world on the BBC it will be the ultimate pay back after you broke our hearts in 2003. But yes if I had a choice at home definitely.

Man Ure board? Never in a month of Sundays. I only joined this board to put a few noses out of joint as I was reading a fair amount of QPR bashing but over time some great football debates & banter have ensued. Your stuck with me! :D

Id hate to get promoted at a place like ours. Although its 'safe' for away fans
now, its only cos the police have got a tight rein on everything. So you'd be
allowed a little conga round the away end and bussed straight out of town.
Crap for you really. Not like when we got promoted at Scunthorpe years ago
where Cardiff City fans were still waking up in bushes on the Tuesday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said though, the table doesnt lie, you are miles ahead the best 'team' in this
division, but I'd still say its only because our 'players' never gelled. I think next week
we'll give you a thumping :D