Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Platambos to get chelski tkts!!!.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

You put your money where your heart it is you deserve the reward, get in there!!!!!!!!!

Re: Platambos to get chelski tkts!!!.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

bolax should beging with folk who have attended majoroty of away trips , when we got soken wet up in Blackpool 1st away of the season!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 pm

so why have you not become a platambo?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

i cant find anywhere on the city site that says that ???

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 pm

I am a platmo but I beleive the tickets should be to people who have attended a certain amount of away games seems much fairer to me , the hours and money these people have spent following Cardiff away this season .. no offence just personal oppinion I think it will be like Jacks & Newcastle myself 1st come 1st serve

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:41 pm

ae89 wrote:I am a platmo but I beleive the tickets should be to people who have attended a certain amount of away games seems much fairer to me , the hours and money these people have spent following Cardiff away this season .. no offence just personal oppinion I think it will be like Jacks & Newcastle myself 1st come 1st serve

What about those who attended the Bristol and Leicester games ? Doesnt that count for something ?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Here we go.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm

ok so person A has attended say 8/9 away games , person B Brizzlle + Leicester for me it would be A .. tbh theres gona go all petty dissagrements over this its personal opinions.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

ae89 wrote:ok so person A has attended say 8/9 away games , person B Brizzlle + Leicester for me it woyld be A .. tbh theres gona go all petty dissagrements over this its personal opinions.

Yes.
I'm not bothered as I fit in on any of the criteria. Most people who've done the 8/9 away would also have been the same few thousand who wnet to both home cup games.

With the clubs new super-duper system I'm sure they can find a way to build in all loyalties.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:What about those who attended the Bristol and Leicester games ? Doesnt that count for something ?

Probably not based on previous experience.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Yes.
I'm not bothered as I fit in on any of the criteria. Most people who've done the 8/9 away would also have been the same few thousand who wnet to both home cup games.

With the clubs new super-duper system I'm sure they can find a way to build in all loyalties

same here mate I should be ok for a ticket (touch wood I been ok For Swans + Newcastle) .. like you said the way the club go about it will be fun! ..What annoyed me with the Jacks & Newcastle was that they want on sale with no prior warning .

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

maccydee wrote:Here we go.

Yeah. I wonder how many threads we get from hard done by people who think they deserve tickets? Me, being an ambo, I will get one as it's the perk I was promised when I signed up at the beginning of the season

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

i think it should be 5 away games upwards only fair to look after them

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah. I wonder how many threads we get from hard done by people who think they deserve tickets? Me, being an ambo, I will get one as it's the perk I was promised when I signed up at the beginning of the seasonover

10,000 ambos we will have say 6000 tickets so many will be upset?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:Here we go.

Yeah. I wonder how many threads we get from hard done by people who think they deserve tickets? Me, being an ambo, I will get one as it's the perk I was promised when I signed up at the beginning of the season

But ain't there 10000 ambos and less than 10000 chelsea tickets?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:You put your money where your heart it is you deserve the reward, get in there!!!!!!!!!

100% agree with you. Platambos first and as far as anyone who has slagged Peter Ridsdale off-----let them apologise for their negativity first and then we'll hold a raffle to see if we can allow one of the moaners a ticket. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Freddie Pethard wrote:You put your money where your heart it is you deserve the reward, get in there!!!!!!!!!

100% agree with you. Platambos first and as far as anyone who has slagged Peter Ridsdale off-----let them apologise for their negativity first and then we'll hold a raffle to see if we can allow one of the moaners a ticket. :lol: :lol:

the tickets will go to the first 6000 people to purchase their diamond triple platinum season tickets for season 2011-2012 on sale from monday.
these new season tickets to help pay the tax bill will supercede the platinum ambassador tickets purchased before january 31st this year.

that is except for my love child blazing. love peter

just off to read my contract now as im sure there is a clause about a 5th round tie in london triggering another bonus :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

rob wrote:i cant find anywhere on the city site that says that ???

It doesn't. It's all people talking bollocks