Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"IF BELLAMY"

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 am

helps to take us up what capacity would he be held ay in future years to come (as keenor is now) i know he is part of a squad but your thoughts and oppinions on this please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "IF BELLAMY"

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 am

beddau blue wrote:helps to take us up what capacity would he be held ay in future years to come (as keenor is now) i know he is part of a squad but your thoughts and oppinions on this please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He wants to be remembered as a Cardiff Legend.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 am

He's gonna have to stay then.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:01 am

brick1964 wrote:He's gonna have to stay then.

He has asked to, read Carls update tom night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
brick1964 wrote:He's gonna have to stay then.

He has asked to, read Carls update tom night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but would he be willing to take a MASSIVE pay cut ... because if we go up we dont want to go overboard and pay for it later! ... i admire blackpools stance of £10,000 per week limit!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 am

He is just part of a team , a big part yes but a part never the less. He has done a lot behind the scene also, as all the guys in interviewed they all say how much of an influence he is around the place. Even if he goes at the end of the season (which I'm sure he will ) We as a club and fans should never forget what he did to help us and the club.

HE"S BELLAMY THE BOY IN BLUE

HE"S CARDIFF CITY THROUGH A THROUGH

HE WEARS A BLUEBIRD UP ON HIS CHEST

HE"S BELLAMY AND WERE THE BEST. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 am

I love Bellamy, he's already a legend in my eyes. If he stays he could well be regarded as our greatest player ever. Maybe not the most talented but for the mix of talent and commitment, he certainly would. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

Bellamy could buy out his contract with Man City using article 17 of fifa's rules then join us. Just depends if he wants to pay a few million to get away from man city...