Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

8 WINS IN A ROW? YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 am

When was the last time you seen Cardiff win 8 games in a row?

We are NOT going to win every game...even DJ called it a tall order....lets be fair...we are still the same team that we were 4 months ago-we still got players who panic and players who are bottlers...we got tough games coming up including today...we srew against barnsley and lost to ipswich so theres no reason why pompey cant beat us today...

call me negative if u want...i love Cardiff city more than my girl friend... but im worried too many people on here are saying "cant wait for premiership"..."we gonna win the 5"...."no stopping us now".....thats what norwich fans said a few weeks ago when they were 4 pts clear...

we need to win today but we are in for 5 hard games ...lets just hope when we do drop points...which we will...that norwich will also be dropping points...

also- people are starting to write swansea off just because they are 2 pts behind??? silly mistake if you ask me....we got a habit at cardiff of becoming complacent...and big headed....lets not go down that road....

Re: 8 WINS IN A ROW? YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 am

Your negativity is blasphemous! Wash your mouth out son!

There's a first time for everything. We'll start today! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 am

i dont mean to be like this....im like this so if we do mess up im not so shocked and gutted...

if we get promoted, trust me ill be crying with joy.....but winning 8 in a row is a tall order...lets hope we catch the reading bug

lets hope there is something different about us this season

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 am

Just relax and enjoy the ride. The worst case scenario is we don't go up and we are all half expecting that to happen. However, if we do go up... wouldn't this last month stressing just be a waste? Let's just make a party of it!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 am

Good post & bound to attract mixed views.

If I may throw in an opinion from the outside.

Portsmouth are a funny old team. At times home & away they caused us real genuine problems with Liam Lawrence an absolute workhorse & David Nugent always in good positions, yet on the other side we cut through them like a hot knife in butter. I think from reading a lot of posts on here many are writing them off before a ball has been kicked, bad move. They were on the back of a bad result this week so expect a response.

On the other hand if you play as you know you can you will beat them, you just have to hope every player turns up.

As for winning 8 in a row, anythings possible and from what I've seen of you this season theirs no better time to do it, you look good & seem like you are hitting form at just the right time. it will be an interesting run in.