Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds spread over the UK & beyond.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Very upset not to be at the CCS today! Its days like this I feel the pull of home more than any other. This is my sympathy thread for the many South Walians who live in various places across the UK and the rest of the World. Going mental on your own when we win or just score isnt the same without your band of brothers. :cry: :cry: lol. Radio & sky sports score centre for us!!

COME ON CITY. PLAY DOWN POMPEY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bluebirds spread over the UK & beyond.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Your not alone there buddy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:43 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: LutonBluebird is tuned into CC Player :ayatollah:

I know what u mean matey, exiled but still wanna be at every game

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Yep my neighbours think i'm a bit mental when they hear me screaming every saturday...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 pm

ive been up here in Norwich for 20years but get to see few games each season and visit the family too :o i follow all games on the radio via the virgin box and shout and scream every week and banter with my in bred neighbours, when they get excited tell him to go and eat a turnip!! :D Just cos we cant go every week we are all still FANS of the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:ive been up here in Norwich for 20years but get to see few games each season and visit the family too :o i follow all games on the radio via the virgin box and shout and scream every week and banter with my in bred neighbours, when they get excited tell him to go and eat a turnip!! :D Just cos we cant go every week we are all still FANS of the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im lucky in that sense mate, im living in the North West...there are a hell of a lot of clubs in and around this area to watch the City at....even more if we go up!

Helps to have friends at the club do knab a few tickets though. Im one of the lucky ones.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I saw City game against the Turnip crunchers from an executive box with a load of delia clones and tweed jacketed country set, when parkin score it was hilarious, i was shouting get in thre you fucker and my son pointed out we were in the wrong part of stadium, but Norwich fans just ignored me :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:26 pm

sat in front of a computer screen in Ubon Ratchatani Thailand watching events unfold on skysports live score wishing i was there :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:39 pm

If ony Cardiff Airport was a propper Airport I could nip over for the day from Copenhagen but being what it is means flying through Amsterdam which takes for ever :(

I spend enough time in airports as it is and doing that a couple of times a month would be too much so its the glories of CC Player of me although fair play to the Danes they do show Championship games live but never sure what they're showing until a day or two before.

I'll be there next week though, on the train out of Paddington so be full of QPR no doubt... :shock:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:58 pm

I am stuck in deep surrey amongst the chelsea faithful, however saturdays have been taken from me so i dont even have texts, radio nothing until 4:30........ today was particularly sweet........ when i finished paying back the community i turned my radio on at 4:30....... Burnley scored and then the gave the Bluebirds score 15 seconds later........ that's made my day

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Until January last year i have lived in Saudi Arabia, France and Spain for a 5 year period. I tuned into Cardiff City World most Saturdays or some Satellite channel if the Bluebirds were on screen. Life saver it was.

When working in Spain though my work allowed me to come home every 2 weeks. That felt like paradise. Now I'm back in the UK living in Derby and it feels like really close now but some might consider that ex-pat country.