Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINIAN STAND STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE BOYS

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 pm

SO PROUD :ayatollah:

Re: NINIAN STAND STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE BOYS

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I was there a lot better than stand up if you hate Swansea. we'll. carry that on until the end of the se :ayatollah: ason

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:06 pm

great atmosphere today lets better it next week when we turn qpr over :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Only two games left in the Ninian Stand for me now :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 pm

LAST 2 GAMES AND NEXT SEASON WILL BEVRHE SAME FROM NOW ON BRILLIANT. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

An excellent response from 117.

The atmosphere had died off just before that chant. Personally i felt it was that guy in 116 singing Davey Jones Barmy Army that killed it. At first it was funny but after a while it got boring, I think he must have generated about 5 or 6 at the most to join him. If felt like the team were on their own out there until 117 piped in with "Stand up and support the boys". Then the atmospherechange for the better.

Excellent response.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Only two games left in the Ninian Stand for me now :ayatollah:

And me mate where are you moving too? Will be sad to leave 117, great place

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 pm

I have to say, my fellow fans singing that was lovely to hear and gave us confidence to stand up against the stewards. Which we did.

Judging by their actions today, the stewards position is weakening. We MUST keep it up. I am glad that chant started, as I tried starting it on my own in previous matches and was actually threatened with ejection for 'orchestrating trouble'.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:37 pm

I started this chant.off today glad to see it went well :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah fair play the Stewards were starting their normal draconian tactics especially in 116 around where Annis sits and that had stifled the atmosphere when the chant of 'stand up and support the boys' got the stadium bouncing again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Good for u boys - my only concern is that they've said that next season there'll be a zero tolerance stance to standin in the ninian next season,heres hopin that they dont :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I was there a lot better than stand up if you hate Swansea. we'll. carry that on until the end of the se :ayatollah: ason

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:06 am

about time we changed the words to that because "stand up if you hate swansea" is pathetic!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 am

I'm glad it was sang out with a Passion and lifted the fans . Bloody stewards looking to kill the atmosphere off again but we shall not be moved :lol: