Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Four Biggest Games in CCFC History

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Great win today and some amusing screw ups on CC Player particularly not having a clue what the score was in the jeacks although to be fair BBC didn't seem to know eitther, the own goal threw them :lol: :lol:

So the next four games, OPR(H), Preston(A), Boro(H) and Burnley (A), normally none of this lot would be seen as even a "big game" (no disrespect Stan, I sure QPR would think the same) BUT considering the ritches at stake this series must surely go down as THE biggest games in our history.

Depending on next weeks results, a win for Ipswich and the Leeds inbreds would be ideal then at least a draw with QPR then we're up but otherwise its all going down to last game. Great for the neutrals, but for City fans the longest three weeks of our lives.

Think the jacks have blown it leaving just norwich, those dark horses reading and ourselves for second spot.

Our destiny is in our own hands...... Well not our own hands as in our own actual hands attached to our arms but the team and Dave Jones but I'm sure you knew that :lol:

I will be attanding my first game since Watford away on Saturday, travelling down on the train with all those 20,000+ QPR fans so I'll certainly need a few pints after dealing with that lot :lol: :lol: