Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my man of the match has to be

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

bellamy,a fired up performance,a brilliant all round effort by the team,welldone and keep it up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my man of the match has to be

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 pm

The recent performances is why Bellamy is here, top class player, even when he isnt scoring goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

jbirdrules wrote:The recent performances is why Bellamy is here, top class player, even when he isnt scoring goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he has fired the team up,definetly :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

krab wrote:
jbirdrules wrote:The recent performances is why Bellamy is here, top class player, even when he isnt scoring goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he has fired the team up,definetly :ayatollah:

Yeah definitely, I think his passion and skill in the past month has been behind the great performances of late :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

I would have to say yes Bellamy was Brilliant, so was Kev they all put 100% in so lets not say they dont have passion we seen it today in plenty. And also I must say we the fans need a pat on the back also, WE WERE GREAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm

my man of the match has to be Bellamy. He was fired up today against Portsmouth he done great crosses to the other players on his team. Keep it up Bellamy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :blob6: :hello1: :wav:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

ihatethejacks wrote:my man of the match has to be Bellamy. He was fired up today against Portsmouth he done great crosses to the other players on his team. Keep it up Bellamy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :blob6: :hello1: :wav:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I would have to say yes Bellamy was Brilliant, so was Kev they all put 100% in so lets not say they dont have passion we seen it today in plenty. And also I must say we the fans need a pat on the back also, WE WERE GREAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

super kev is always great end of. :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I think the whole team put a shift in ! Bellamy did well, Whitt's performed, Olofinjana was imense! even Keinan and Samuel had decent games, but for me Bellamy's performance has lifted McPhail somewhat! he passed well, didnt give possesion away to easily, and put some awesome last ditch tackles together!!

Im going McPhail on this one, just to give it to someone who has fed off Bellamy's inspiring performances.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Merlin wrote:I think the whole team put a shift in ! Bellamy did well, Whitt's performed, Olofinjana was imense! even Keinan and Samuel had decent games, but for me Bellamy's performance has lifted McPhail somewhat! he passed well, didnt give possesion away to easily, and put some awesome last ditch tackles together!!

Im going McPhail on this one, just to give it to someone who has fed off Bellamy's inspiring performances.

mcphail always seems to get fired up for big games,and he did play extremly well today,and agreed a great TEAM performance :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Bellamy was incredible today. The gorund he covered was amazing, he never let the settle for a second.
Superb.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Bellamy didn't stop working, chasing every ball down, Chris Burke style!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Don't forget Quinn he is looking real solid now at right back and McNaughton is forming a great partnership with Keinan. Please Dave Jones don't spoil the applecart and bring back Hudson. I know Hudson has played well earlier in the season but our defence now looks hard to break down. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm

If Bothroyd could find 30% of Bellamys work ethic he would be awesome. Bellamy is driving the whole team to work harder and was immense today. Superkev was also inspirational. In fact they all played really well today, can't think of anyone I would give any criticism of fair play to them.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 pm

well, you cant give it to mc naughton every week, let someone else have a go, although bellars never stopped running all day, good team preformance :ayatollah: