Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i know pompey have had financial problems

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

but,and no disrespect to citys fantastic win,but god they were awful,never looked like scorring :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i know pompey have had financial problems

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 pm

i just hate that kitson, he always scores against us,,,thank god hes shit now :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Considering that the front 2 Kitson and Nugent have cost £5m & £6m respectively in transfer fees it just goes to show there is a lot of crap out there costing a lot of money. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Most of there team have all been rated at some time in their career! Not anymore! :lol:

Came up against a good team today mind!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:01 pm

May be it's the curse of beating the Bluebirds in a Major Final? Portsmouth have fallen from grace big time since 2008, Blackpool are in the bottom 3 for the first time this season and going back even further Sheffield United look League One bound ;)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:May be it's the curse of beating the Bluebirds in a Major Final? Portsmouth have fallen from grace big time since 2008, Blackpool are in the bottom 3 for the first time this season and going back even further Sheffield United look League One bound ;)

another one to add to the leeds, fallen fron grace :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:May be it's the curse of beating the Bluebirds in a Major Final? Portsmouth have fallen from grace big time since 2008, Blackpool are in the bottom 3 for the first time this season and going back even further Sheffield United look League One bound ;)

another one to add to the leeds, fallen fron grace :ayatollah:

That wasn't a final, but I like your thinking, good call. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

im trying tony :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm

hey tony, perhaps we can come up with a qpr one, the millenium playoffs, the time we beat you in the championship game at the ccs, since then, they aint won a game :roll:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 pm

portsmouth were the most dissapointing team i have seen this season, expected a lot more from them with the names they have on their books, one paced prima donnas brushed aside with ease :ayatollah: