Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The atmosphere!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Is it me or was that the best atmosphere weve had at this stadium.

Re: The. atmosphere

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm

tanaka wrote:Is it me or was that the best atmosphere weve had at this stadium.

It was a vast improvement! the Canton was alot better! and also better than the Ninian, as usual! ;)

But a close second on last years play off tie against Leicester! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Thought it was much better, not sure if it was better than the playoff semi v. Leicester!

Much better though!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Merlin wrote:

It was a vast improvement! the Canton was alot better! and also better than the Ninian, as usual! ;)

But a close second on last years play off tie against Leicester! :ayatollah:

Spookey! :lol:

Re: The atmosphere!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Ha ha... f**k off, the ninian 117 battered Canton today... But loved it today you crazy cunts.... Blue army ...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Very good, the front of 117 stood :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Normal order restored - canton comin out on top :ayatollah: crackin atmosphere 2day,really enjoyed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm in 112, believe it or not, there was some singing and hands in the air by me today...no honestly there was!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Even the family stand played their part today.

Great atmosphere and a great win.

So so happy tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 pm

THOUGHT THE CANTON WAS SHITE COMPARED TO US 117 NINIAN STAND :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Cracking atmosphere today :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:43 pm

The Ninian was brilliant today, even sung our Canton song, (Tune of Chris Burke song) "They don't sing at the front, they don't sing at the back, those Canton End boys are worse than a Jack" ;)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 pm

thought the atmosphere was great all round today!! even singing & standing (slightly) in 114!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 pm

I was in 116 and sung nearly all the game and i am now suffering with a stonking headache but much better atmosphere and a great win we have just got to keep it going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm

The best atmosphere i've experienced at that stadium. showed when the 116 boys we're told to sit and then us 117 lot started signing "stand up and support the boys" proved it. the atmosphere changed straight away, everyone was up singing and the stewards didn't come back to tell us again!

Lets keep that up for QPR and Boro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Just goes to show that the new stadium is capable of havin a good atmosphere,it's down to us fans

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Be honest lads. Canton stand ruined the ninian stand today. A few old songs come back aswell. Nice to see everyone waving their hands and doing the ayatolah.
Ali playing rock around the clock at half time was funny aswell !

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Be honest lads. Canton stand ruined the ninian stand today. A few old songs come back aswell. Nice to see everyone waving their hands and doing the ayatolah.
Ali playing rock around the clock at half time was funny aswell !

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Gavlar wrote:I'm in 112, believe it or not, there was some singing and hands in the air by me today...no honestly there was!

Yeah i'm in 112 as well and it's TRUE! I thought I was dreaming :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Snuck into 117 for the second half - a massive improvement on 115!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

great atmospher today.

112 well done we've been trying for a long time it happened today.

Let's make next week a noise we will always remember.