Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FACT

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 pm

The was told today by a steward that she was in the Wales V england game and she was told to stop the Welsh fans from putting up flags ! Why ? was it the fire thing , NO it was that england paid extra this is true. So cos england paid Wales couldnt put flags up. In the end the stewards were so pissed off with telling the welsh fans NO , that they just give in ,in the end . This is true

Re: FACT

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

And im barack obama :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:And im barack obama :lol:

I dont care if your donald duck , anyone that dont believe me can ask for a steward Name Julie in canton end and ask her your self .Mybe you dont believe me as you tell so many lies your self , sorry I dont!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Never said you were lying.....gullable, naive....not lying

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Never said you were lying.....gullable, naive....not lying

:lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Well the steward Julie is there next week in the canton end ask for her and ask her is this right what she told me . :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 pm

I would, but im washing my hair! Incidently, do you believe everything random people tell you?

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:I would, but im washing my hair! Incidently, do you believe everything random people tell you?

Well I dont believe you got hair , I think your just want every one to think you have , :)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Didn't all this flag bollocks start when Wales played the jocks at Ninian in what 1985?

First time ever I bought a flag, only to have taken off me after getting through the bob bank turnstyles. It was only a little flag with a bamboo stick, imagine my surprise when I see hundreds of bamboo sticks all neatly lined up in the corner bit near to Canton, I'm convinced the head steward had several allottments where here grew some sort of plant :shock: that required some form of wooden stick support mechanism.

Imagine my further surprise when upon entering the sacred ground of the bob bank I noted that our friends from Scoterland had approximately 4176 large flags being waved vigorously, possibly aggressively and their flag "poles" were considerably bigger than mine.

I do have a really big one back in London but the wife isn't too impressed with it and has threatened to throw it out, women Eh?