Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dekel keinan.....

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm

what a result today i just thought we need to put a special shout out to this guy, has to be bargain of the season, he looks so comfortable on the ball, solid in defence, his passing is great and is a threat from set pieces! :ayatollah:

Think he's been magnificent for us! what you all think ?????????

Re: dekel keinan.....

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:01 pm

i agree.. best 200k we have spent :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

good player, just does his job, dont stand out, solid game, again :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Some of Dave Jones' purchases have been poor but to his great credit he can certainly spot a centre-half.

Loovens, Roger, Purse ( at first) , Keinan and even Hudson has come good, not forgetting the best centre half of the Jones era....

Super Kevin Mcnaughton!

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Great shout!

Well done Dekel and well done DJ for finding him! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

brewer918 wrote:what a result today i just thought we need to put a special shout out to this guy, has to be bargain of the season, he looks so comfortable on the ball, solid in defence, his passing is great and is a threat from set pieces! :ayatollah:

I really did think he was going to be any good Fk how wrong I was and I recoken he will score again before the end of this season ,you can see every time we get a corner he is there and he try to keep a low profile and out he jumps .and in the warm up before the game,he always stays on after the others go to do some heading . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
brewer918 wrote:what a result today i just thought we need to put a special shout out to this guy, has to be bargain of the season, he looks so comfortable on the ball, solid in defence, his passing is great and is a threat from set pieces! :ayatollah:

I really did think he was going to be any good Fk how wrong I was and I recoken he will score again before the end of this season ,you can see every time we get a corner he is there and he try to keep a low profile and out he jumps .and in the warm up before the game,he always stays on after the others go to do some heading . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes was thinkin the same mate quality defender but poses a threat at corners aswell :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm

can't believe he's only got a rating of 66 on FIFA 11! :lol: