Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Naked man in The Forresters!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:09 pm

In the Forresters back room post match, which in my opinion is THE place to be on match day, full of colourful headcases, (lmy kind of people!) hanging round the covered pool table, great banter and singsongs and best of all BLASTING out Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zep and The Beatles.

Anyway, Hey Jude comes on after Rainbow's Since You Been Gone, so its all arms in the air and swaying in full voice, next thing the guy next to us who was really a good chap having plenty of good banter with us, strips completely bollock naked in a matter of seconds and jumps onto the pool table leading the chorus arms aloft of Hey Jude!!!!!! Not a stitch on him, all the ladies from the front bar soon appeared quick enough for a gander! Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!! Heres to you crazy naked bluebird man! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Gonna do the same if we finallly get promoted! :ayatollah:

Re: Naked man in The Forresters!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 am

Its not known locally as "The Madhouse" for nothing :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I was out the back having a smoke, when I walked in the guy was as you say starkers on the pool table, fuckin hilarious, great pub. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:02 pm

still splitting my sides now! a classic bluebirds moment!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: