Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football league show

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Wtf! I'm all for sneaking in under the radar and all that but it's getting ridiculous. We never get a mention , first game on tonight and hardly 2 words spoken about us !! Unbelievable

Re: Football league show

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 pm

They'd rather talk about the English clubs mate.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

...And we had our very own Jason Mohammed :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

I think Manish made a massive balls up.

After showing us and the Jacks they were to talk about those games but he talked the Jacks and then Norwich before their game was shown, they then showed the Norwich game and talked about it AGAIN. Leaving just seconds for us.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Wayne S wrote:I think Manish made a massive balls up.

After showing us and the Jacks they were to talk about those games but he talked the Jacks and then Norwich before their game was shown, they then showed the Norwich game and talked about it AGAIN. Leaving just seconds for us.

Agree with you Wayne,show what happened on Friday,even if we all knew the result...And then show what went on today :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Jason Mohammed looking at the wrong camera for a good 2mins should be his biggest issue.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I was pissed off with it.
Found a tidy stream for BBC1 by the time I poured my drink, it was almost done.

Ah well fuckem, we will have to be shown next year when we are beating Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal!!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

they ask Claridge who has the best run in and he cant even fcking answer that, knob

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 am

Wash DC Blue wrote:I was pissed off with it.
Found a tidy stream for BBC1 by the time I poured my drink, it was almost done.

Ah well fuckem, we will have to be shown next year when we are beating Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal!!

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

might not be they'd most probably just talk about Everton or man city or just show Man Utd's chances