Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its building

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Performances, unity, and more importantly belief is certainly building and now even the more negative viewpoints amongst us can now smell the Premiership.

You couldnt ask for much more today - sunshine, full house, proper atmosphere, a team to be proud of, goals, clean sheet and a togetherness both on an off the pitch that would be the envy of most of our rivals.

The timings of our main rivals' fixtures this coming week will mean we will know exactly what a win against QPR will mean in our promotion push prior to kick off, and thats going to just charge us all even more - if thats possible!

A key battle in the QPR game is going to be Quinn against Tarrabt and I dont know whether you agree but I can see Quinny doing a number on him and getting right under his skin to the extent he might be taking an early petulant bath! If he does manage to get around Quinn (bearing in mind Quinn will chop him down if he knowz he cant get to the ball) then he will probably have Kev to negotiate as well which is no easy task.

If we keep Tarrabt out of influence of the game then that cuts their creativity at source, and creates a platform for our 'footballers' to take to the stage and flourish in what will be a cauldron.

If we get a win against QPR i honestly believe there will be no stopping us, and our current run is not coincidental with Bellers playing up top either - we need him to remain there to set the tone and maintain his involvement in proceedings because he is the savior and the difference, no doubt in my mind about that.

This lifelong dream is beginning to materialise before us...lets do all we can as the 12th man to ensure it becomes a reality. Enjoy boys, this could be it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Its building

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 am

Also...is the QPR game live on BBC?

Re: Its building

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am

Think so :ayatollah: