Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

isit just me or?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 am

Is it just me who is more worried about the trip to Preston than Playing QPR at home?
i think we will beat QPR
but i hate it every time we play PNE at Deepdale, it seems to be a ground which f**ks us up every year.
But dispite the worry's Ill be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: isit just me or?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 am

adamt958 wrote:Is it just me who is more worried about the trip to Preston than Playing QPR at home?
i think we will beat QPR
but i hate it every time we play PNE at Deepdale, it seems to be a ground which f**ks us up every year.

I said to Carl last night if Preston win again before we play them, they will be the toughest game left.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 am

Dont you feel this year is different though?

I see a team now who play like a team some of yesterdays football was just sublime. I believe we can win all four if we keep playng like that and with the quality we've got. The players must be up for this now :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 am

Spot on. Preston are our boogey side. I went there in 82/83 season and we lost 2v1, although we went up that season. I went there when we lost 6v0, cocking up the play-off spot. I had better stay well away this time and lock myself in a cupboard.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 am

rb1976 wrote:Dont you feel this year is different though?

I see a team now who play like a team some of yesterdays football was just sublime. I believe we can win all four if we keep playng like that and with the quality we've got. The players must be up for this now :ayatollah:

i had to go to a wedding yesterday so i couldn't make it, First home game ive missed since Doncaster in august but it sounded awesome. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
adamt958 wrote:Is it just me who is more worried about the trip to Preston than Playing QPR at home?
i think we will beat QPR

I Think if we don't lose to QPR and beat Preston we will go up :ayatollah:

I said to Carl last night if Preston win again before we play them, they will be the toughest game left.

[quote="surroundedbysaxons]
Spot on. Preston are our boogey side. I went there in 82/83 season and we lost 2v1, although we went up that season. I went there when we lost 6v0, cocking up the play-off spot. I had better stay well away this time and lock myself in a cupboard.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 am

adamt958 wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Dont you feel this year is different though?

i had to go to a wedding yesterday so i couldn't make it, First home game ive missed since Doncaster in august but it sounded awesome. :ayatollah:

It truely was. Fantastic atmosphere (for the stadium) shame you missed it and your post might have been more optimitic if you hadnt ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 am

Bellamy was outstanding and you could'nt fault anyone. Jones was right when he said we could win every remaining game. But Deepdale gives me the shivers.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 am

Sounds like the best weve played this year, i think weve hit form at the right time :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:46 am

adamt958 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
i think we will beat QPR

I Think if we don't lose to QPR and beat Preston we will go up :ayatollah:

[quote="surroundedbysaxons]
Spot on. Preston are our boogey side. I went there in 82/83 season and we lost 2v1, although we went up that season. I went there when we lost 6v0, cocking up the play-off spot. I had better stay well away this time and lock myself in a cupboard.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I rem them both, I got smacked in the face out side by a Preston fan in 82/83, but then they were run every where :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
I rem them both, I got smacked in the face out side by a Preston fan in 82/83, but then they were run every where :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I Wasn't born then :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

i was at that preston game in 1982/83 ! the days of piling in a back of a van the best mode of transport back then :lol:

think it was the week after the infamous pompey game .

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

im making the trip up too deep dale with my mate joel so should be fun my last league away game was Preston then blackpool where it rained all day.Wanted to go to more this season but didn't quite happen