Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

all this talk about Preston...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 am

...forget about them and focus 100% on the QPR game. We need to take care of that first. If we win the pressure is on the chasing pack, could work in our favour. 1 game at a time folks. Make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: all this talk about Preston...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 am

PtB wrote:...forget about them and focus 100% on the QPR game. We need to take care of that first. If we win the pressure is on the chasing pack, could work in our favour. 1 game at a time folks. Make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Paul, I will be watching this game, QPR live in Scotch Corner(Rangers Bar) in Santa Ponsa, Dont let me down lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 am

Enjoy mate. I'm still trying to swap shifts so I can watch it and then I will be at Preston with 7 other Clydebank boys :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

PtB wrote:Enjoy mate. I'm still trying to swap shifts so I can watch it and then I will be at Preston with 7 other Clydebank boys :ayatollah:

Your True/Brilliant Supporters Paul :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 am

Stop it, i'll blush! :oops: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 am

PtB wrote:Stop it, i'll blush! :oops: :lol:

:lol:
No Serious, I love it having fans fro so far away who make such an effort to Support Cardiff, Just look at Ian Bakedalaska :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
PtB wrote:...forget about them and focus 100% on the QPR game. We need to take care of that first. If we win the pressure is on the chasing pack, could work in our favour. 1 game at a time folks. Make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Paul, I will be watching this game, QPR live in Scotch Corner(Rangers Bar) in Santa Ponsa, Dont let me down lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pressure too much for you is it Annis that you have to escape the country? :D

The cliche one game at a time, totally agree.

No point worrying about the Preston game if we balls up the QPR game. It is all about QPR from now until then. I can't wait for it. I just hope we stick Oli on a man marking job on Taraabt and then destroy QPR over the rest of the park. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

Preston is like a home game for us mate. Less than 3 hours on train. Some of us going to Burnley too. Fair play to Ian and the others who burst their balls to get there every week from afar :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 am

PtB wrote:Enjoy mate. I'm still trying to swap shifts so I can watch it and then I will be at Preston with 7 other Clydebank boys :ayatollah:

See you at Preston :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 am

:ayatollah:
PhatFrog wrote:

See you at Preston :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 am

PtB wrote:Preston is like a home game for us mate. Less than 3 hours on train. Some of us going to Burnley too. Fair play to Ian and the others who burst their balls to get there every week from afar :ayatollah:

See you at Preston. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 am

Zabier wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Pressure too much for you is it Annis that you have to escape the country? :D

The cliche one game at a time, totally agree.

No point worrying about the Preston game if we balls up the QPR game. It is all about QPR from now until then. I can't wait for it. I just hope we stick Oli on a man marking job on Taraabt and then destroy QPR over the rest of the park. :ayatollah:

:lol:

Ha ha Zabier, Easter hols with the family booked a yr ago, I prefer the smaller games, not the Glory ones :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
PtB wrote:Preston is like a home game for us mate. Less than 3 hours on train. Some of us going to Burnley too. Fair play to Ian and the others who burst their balls to get there every week from afar :ayatollah:

See you at Preston. :ayatollah:

Look forward to it mate :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 am

Aye but some of them are bellringers !!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:

Aye but some of them are bellringers !!! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 pm

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: