Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a big If,but

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

If qpr lose Mon,and we beat then sat,they ll be 4 points clear with 3 games left,with pressure right on them.I still think we can catch them.

Re: a big If,but

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 am

no !!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 am

One game at a time :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 am

everyone seems to be forgetting about there point deduction

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 am

dropebluebird wrote:everyone seems to be forgetting about there point deduction

Nobody says there is going to be one.... so we'll all just have to wait and see......

but there will be repurcussions whatever the outcome.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 pm

i feel the same about that game to neil ... phil brown as got them playing well ... but we are some team at the moment! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Going to be exciting and nervous few weeks,just hope we finish top 2,don't think I can handle playoffs again.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm

i need a shower

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

if we did end up in the play offs i amd much more confident this season compared to last even though we played against blackpool but on the other hand we are more than capable of getting 2nd spot. just focus on the next game and really go for it like we have been doing. cmon city! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

lewis91 wrote:if we did end up in the play offs i amd much more confident this season compared to last even though we played against blackpool but on the other hand we are more than capable of getting 2nd spot. just focus on the next game and really go for it like we have been doing. cmon city! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
dropebluebird wrote:everyone seems to be forgetting about there point deduction

Nobody says there is going to be one.... so we'll all just have to wait and see......

but there will be repurcussions whatever the outcome.

There might be a train of thought at the FA that an adequate punishment for QPR is allow them to go up, but deduct enough points to deny them the Championship title?

Of course if that where to happen then whoever finishes second would gain an unexpected bonus.....