Poll ended at Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 am

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 87

Do you want Daya back

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 am

gotta say I love him he is entertaining as feck - a pwoppa wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: heres a poll, please contribute.

Re: Do you want Daya back

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 am

Agree and that's why I voted yes, what did he do to get banned

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:24 am

I like Dayo, he's contravertial, a major wind up merchant, a nuisance and a complete headcase. Its simple really, if you dont like him then dont read his posts or get involved in anyway. Lets be honest its not that hard to skip a post :lol: but daya has this thing that draws you in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Agree and that's why I voted yes, what did he do to get banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: need you ask :lol: :lol: :lol: Put it this way, its involved a big wooden spoon & allegedly spoof posters that seemed to be himself and he got into a full blown conversation with himself, I think he even threatened himself at one stage :lol: mad as a box of frogs :wav:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Agree and that's why I voted yes, what did he do to get banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: need you ask :lol: :lol: :lol: Put it this way, its involved a big wooden spoon & allegedly spoof posters that seemed to be himself and he got into a full blown conversation with himself, I think he even threatened himself at one stage :lol: mad as a box of frogs :wav:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

Is this the same man that reported a message board chap he was in yet another argument to and then phone his civil servant employers demanding they sack hi, because he was such a big tax payer he wanted this man sacked.

And is this the same man who sent us an e mail demanding his donation back from the Scott Young charity and then threatening to report us to the charity commission to check the charity was bona fide.

Is this the man who one minute is Sam 's best friend then he hate shim then he loves him again, then he hate Ridsale then he loves him then he hates him again, is this the same man who after registering as Corky but with a full stop after his name and then pretends to be the real Corky and simples him on the message board.

Is this the man who hates the Malaysians and the changing face of football and wants to keep it real and traditional yet watches the game from the Diamond executive hospitality area, yeh keeping it very real and down there with the lads.

Is this the man who was texting Vince Alm off a pay as you go phone telling him his wife was a slag and she was carrying on etc. and then when he was caught made out it was only a bit of banter and a fun wind up.

Yeh can't see any problems really, can't see why he's banned off Mike's board either, he must just be unlucky, mind you with one of his team going for promotion, one looking like relegation and the other treading water, it must be a hard time for him, and for f**k sake don't mention the woodworm infestation. :twisted:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 am

BigGwynram wrote: and the other treading water

What team is that?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 am

BigGwynram wrote:Is this the same man that reported a message board chap he was in yet another argument to and then phone his civil servant employers demanding they sack hi, because he was such a big tax payer he wanted this man sacked.

And is this the same man who sent us an e mail demanding his donation back from the Scott Young charity and then threatening to report us to the charity commission to check the charity was bona fide.

Is this the man who one minute is Sam 's best friend then he hate shim then he loves him again, then he hate Ridsale then he loves him then he hates him again, is this the same man who after registering as Corky but with a full stop after his name and then pretends to be the real Corky and simples him on the message board.

Is this the man who hates the Malaysians and the changing face of football and wants to keep it real and traditional yet watches the game from the Diamond executive hospitality area, yeh keeping it very real and down there with the lads.

Is this the man who was texting Vince Alm off a pay as you go phone telling him his wife was a slag and she was carrying on etc. and then when he was caught made out it was only a bit of banter and a fun wind up.

Yeh can't see any problems really, can't see why he's banned off Mike's board either, he must just be unlucky, mind you with one of his team going for promotion, one looking like relegation and the other treading water, it must be a hard time for him, and for f**k sake don't mention the woodworm infestation. :twisted:

Yes I know Gwyn, he has done some bad things and wronged so many people. Im just saying that those that know him by now, know better than to respond, listen or react in anyway to him.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

What team is that?

West Ham i think?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:06 am

Gwyn,

Firstly your facts and allegations are incorrect. Though it must be easy to pick off someone who does not have the right to reply.

Throw mud and hope it sticks comes to mind , especially when one poll reading is against your sentiment.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 am

CityBlue1 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What team is that?

West Ham i think?

me and him were the only west ham fans, now im the only one :( :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 am

I know about West Ham. Gwyn mentions them as the relegation side. The promotion side is us so who is the team "treading water"?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

The allegation made by Corky was not correct. I am of the understanding that Corky and Daya resolved the matter by telephone for over an hour and half early hours Saturday morning.

I have spoken of course to Daya and after the actions of certain individuals to try and attempt to throw mud in the hope it sticks , whilst some of those persons were supposed to be personal friends , he's made it quite clear he wouldn't use this forum again anyway.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 am

BigGwynram wrote:Is this the same man that reported a message board chap he was in yet another argument to and then phone his civil servant employers demanding they sack hi, because he was such a big tax payer he wanted this man sacked.

And there is no mention of what he's actually done to you Gwyn? is that is because the answer is nothing apart from have different opinion that you can't swallow that forces you to make false allegations based on guess work and Chinese Whispers?

The two of you are from different cultures with different opinion. It's not clever to come up with so much virole comment and you are making yourself look stupid doing so when one has no right of reply if he wished to.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I know about West Ham. Gwyn mentions them as the relegation side. The promotion side is us so who is the team "treading water"?

Swansea? ;)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am

The Consultant wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

The allegation made by Corky was not correct. I am of the understanding that Corky and Daya resolved the matter by telephone for over an hour and half early hours Saturday morning.

I have spoken of course to Daya and after the actions of certain individuals to try and attempt to throw mud in the hope it sticks , whilst some of those persons were supposed to be personal friends , he's made it quite clear he wouldn't use this forum again anyway.

Steve........????? :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:24 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I know about West Ham. Gwyn mentions them as the relegation side. The promotion side is us so who is the team "treading water"?

West Ham are certainly getting relegated. :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Swansea? ;)

:lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Swansea? ;)

Brzzle City or Yeovil Town

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 am

wrexham

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 am

Bloody Hell we have half a dozen nominations now for Daya's 3rd treading water team, almost enough to cover all his fake I.D's :lol:

Thinking about it I think Richard is correct it would be Bristol City because I'm sure his son has some involvement with youth team?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: need you ask :lol: :lol: :lol: Put it this way, its involved a big wooden spoon & allegedly spoof posters that seemed to be himself and he got into a full blown conversation with himself, I think he even threatened himself at one stage :lol: mad as a box of frogs :wav:[/quote]

I have spoken of course to Daya and after the actions of certain individuals to try and attempt to throw mud in the hope it sticks , whilst some of those persons were supposed to be personal friends , he's made it quite clear he wouldn't use this forum again anyway.[/quote]

Steve........????? :lol:[/quote]

No.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Bloody Hell we have half a dozen nominations now for Daya's 3rd treading water team, almost enough to cover all his fake I.D's :lol:

Thinking about it I think Richard is correct it would be Bristol City because I'm sure his son has some involvement with youth team?

Daya has 2 loyalties as a supporter to only 2 football Clubs. He holds season ticket seats at West Ham and Cardiff City. He uses his Cardiff City ones far more .

His son has no involvement with Bristol City Football Club whilst he's welcome anytime . The only involvement with Bristol City is in a business manner as his Company has clients there.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 am

The Consultant wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Bloody Hell we have half a dozen nominations now for Daya's 3rd treading water team, almost enough to cover all his fake I.D's :lol:

Daya has 2 loyalties as a supporter to only 2 football Clubs. He holds season ticket seats at West Ham and Cardiff City. He uses his Cardiff City ones far more .

His son has no involvement with Bristol City Football Club whilst he's welcome anytime . The only involvement with Bristol City is in a business manner as his Company has clients there.

Well at one time he had some kind of involvement with the Bristol City youth team, I remember reading the very long postings about the journey there caused by the Avon Bridge tailbacks and how their set up was light-years ahead of ours.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

He got banned because he made up the username " Corky." which was plainly obvious to even a two year old and said " sorry " to Daya.

If you actually read through the now deleted postings one would see that corky lost his calm and became abusive and vulgar.

I will though state that the matter was resolved by the pair of them by telephone like grown up men.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 am

The Consultant and Daya seem to exactly the same views and never have an issue with each other. Why cant we create a board just for them and there would be total agreement. Bliss !

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

Midfield general wrote:
The Consultant wrote:

And there is no mention of what he's actually done to you Gwyn? is that is because the answer is nothing apart from have different opinion that you can't swallow that forces you to make false allegations based on guess work and Chinese Whispers?

The two of you are from different cultures with different opinion. It's not clever to come up with so much virole comment and you are making yourself look stupid doing so when one has no right of reply if he wished to.

I could agree more, on another thread Gwyn asked me if I had that job with Daya which I choose to go elsewhere but what has that got to do with it..? There are plenty of people on this board who are looking for employment or better employment at the moment and Daya's offer was welcome by myself and others at the time. However to suggest that its because of that which is the reason why I was supporting him is out of order.

Much of what Gwyn writes or comments on is not factual or in order. Gwyn can't accept that many including Daya have different opinion to him and reverts to basic personal slander in an attempt to sway opinion.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 am

The Consultant wrote:Much of what Gwyn writes or comments on is not factual or in order. Gwyn can't accept that many including Daya have different opinion to him and reverts to basic personal slander in an attempt to sway opinion.

TBH you could come to the exact same conclusion about that statement.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

Could be Barking :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 am

:lol: I say brizzle because his son is or was in the academy & Yeovil is his dads club.. f**k me we are sad bastards, I seem to know more of what goes on in Dayas life than my own family, he is a curse I tell ya.