Poll ended at Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 am

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 87

Re: Do you want Daya back

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 am

ridofrid wrote:The Consultant and Daya seem to exactly the same views and never have an issue with each other. Why cant we create a board just for them and there would be total agreement. Bliss !

Don't let the truth get in the way Ridofrid will you. Is it hard to swallow?

You have never met Daya and you don't know him at all. You don't know me either so how can you form your opinion apart from that you have formed with your allegiance with others?

Why in the first instance do you feel the need to post on the subject ? If I recall it was you who posted personal untruths and un factual comments on here not that long ago. Are you going to repeat by doing so again and posting about something you don't actually know what you are talking about?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

Steve........????? :lol:[/quote]

No.[/quote]

Ok :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:19 am

The Consultant wrote:
ridofrid wrote:The Consultant and Daya seem to exactly the same views and never have an issue with each other. Why cant we create a board just for them and there would be total agreement. Bliss !

You have never met Daya and you don't know him at all. You don't know me either so how can you form your opinion apart from that you have formed with your allegiance with others?

Why in the first instance do you feel the need to post on the subject ? If I recall it was you who posted personal untruths and un factual comments on here not that long ago. Are you going to repeat by doing so again and posting about something you don't actually know what you are talking about?

I have no allegiance with anyone and I speak with one voice also.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Bloody Hell we have half a dozen nominations now for Daya's 3rd treading water team, almost enough to cover all his fake I.D's :lol:

Thinking about it I think Richard is correct it would be Bristol City because I'm sure his son has some involvement with youth team?

:lol: I say brizzle because his son is or was in the academy & Yeovil is his dads club.. f**k me we are sad bastards, I seem to know more of what goes on in Dayas life than my own family, he is a curse I tell ya.

Just to keep the record straight. Something I know is not a regular occurrence on here.

West Ham are his Fathers Club too. Yeovil is now where he resides and the local Club he follows. I've met his Father on many occasions and " peas out the pod" certainly comes to mind , although of course neither would be in admission to it.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 am

Thinking about it I think Richard is correct it would be Bristol City because I'm sure his son has some involvement with youth team?[/quote]

Daya has 2 loyalties as a supporter to only 2 football Clubs. He holds season ticket seats at West Ham and Cardiff City. He uses his Cardiff City ones far more .

His son has no involvement with Bristol City Football Club whilst he's welcome anytime . The only involvement with Bristol City is in a business manner as his Company has clients there.[/quote]

Well at one time he had some kind of involvement with the Bristol City youth team, I remember reading the very long postings about the journey there caused by the Avon Bridge tailbacks and how their set up was light-years ahead of ours.[/quote]

Tony, for the record that's correct although not the youth team as he was only 10 at the time. The travelling was a nightmare 3 times a week at peak times. As for set ups personally I would disagree and say they are on a par but if Daya stated that at the time of course that would have been his opinion.

It was a 2-2 draw yesterday between the 2 teams funny enough.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:48 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Is this the same man that reported a message board chap he was in yet another argument to and then phone his civil servant employers demanding they sack hi, because he was such a big tax payer he wanted this man sacked.

And is this the same man who sent us an e mail demanding his donation back from the Scott Young charity and then threatening to report us to the charity commission to check the charity was bona fide.

Is this the man who one minute is Sam 's best friend then he hate shim then he loves him again, then he hate Ridsale then he loves him then he hates him again, is this the same man who after registering as Corky but with a full stop after his name and then pretends to be the real Corky and simples him on the message board.

Is this the man who hates the Malaysians and the changing face of football and wants to keep it real and traditional yet watches the game from the Diamond executive hospitality area, yeh keeping it very real and down there with the lads.

Is this the man who was texting Vince Alm off a pay as you go phone telling him his wife was a slag and she was carrying on etc. and then when he was caught made out it was only a bit of banter and a fun wind up.

Yeh can't see any problems really, can't see why he's banned off Mike's board either, he must just be unlucky, mind you with one of his team going for promotion, one looking like relegation and the other treading water, it must be a hard time for him, and for f**k sake don't mention the woodworm infestation. :twisted:

Yes I know Gwyn, he has done some bad things and wronged so many people. Im just saying that those that know him by now, know better than to respond, listen or react in anyway to him.

Wronged is a very harsh and wrong word. What is wrong is the nonsense above. It's not worth answering but I can assure you it's not factually correct at all.

How do i know? Well for one example I was sat next to him on the occasion with Vince and it's totally not the way it's worded or laid out for intent to be read. It's very petty low point scoring by someone who wishes to discredit.

It would be so easy especially in the case of the individual to retaliate but then one would only lower his standards by doing so.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

The Consultant wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Is this the same man that reported a message board chap he was in yet another argument to and then phone his civil servant employers demanding they sack hi, because he was such a big tax payer he wanted this man sacked.

And is this the same man who sent us an e mail demanding his donation back from the Scott Young charity and then threatening to report us to the charity commission to check the charity was bona fide.

Is this the man who one minute is Sam 's best friend then he hate shim then he loves him again, then he hate Ridsale then he loves him then he hates him again, is this the same man who after registering as Corky but with a full stop after his name and then pretends to be the real Corky and simples him on the message board.

Is this the man who hates the Malaysians and the changing face of football and wants to keep it real and traditional yet watches the game from the Diamond executive hospitality area, yeh keeping it very real and down there with the lads.

Is this the man who was texting Vince Alm off a pay as you go phone telling him his wife was a slag and she was carrying on etc. and then when he was caught made out it was only a bit of banter and a fun wind up.

Yeh can't see any problems really, can't see why he's banned off Mike's board either, he must just be unlucky, mind you with one of his team going for promotion, one looking like relegation and the other treading water, it must be a hard time for him, and for f**k sake don't mention the woodworm infestation. :twisted:

Yes I know Gwyn, he has done some bad things and wronged so many people. Im just saying that those that know him by now, know better than to respond, listen or react in anyway to him.

Wronged is a very harsh and wrong word. What is wrong is the nonsense above. It's not worth answering but I can assure you it's not factually correct at all.

How do i know? Well for one example I was sat next to him on the occasion with Vince and it's totally not the way it's worded or laid out for intent to be read. It's very petty low point scoring by someone who wishes to discredit.

It would be so easy especially in the case of the individual to retaliate but then one would only lower his standards by doing so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 pm

ridofrid wrote:
The Consultant wrote:

I have no allegiance with anyone and I speak with one voice also.

So you had/have no allegiance with those on the Committee of the current Young Guns Campaign . We know you did/do so that is a false claim by yourself. You posted in a regular manner about it on this forum. In that role you also took it upon yourself to make un factual postings personal postings to the in question poster which again you clearly took your information 3rd hand from your allegiance . None of which was factual.

You state " you speak with one voice" you don't actually. You have never spoken to Daya at all. You comment on matters that you have no understanding brought to you by your self disputed allegiance of 3rd/4th hand commonly known waffle and then make comment on it on a football message board.

That's the truth Ridofrid.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Why is bandwidth getting taken up by wank! Daya got banned by admin, their choice, also their choice if he's unbanned.....f**k all to do with anyone else, surely we have more interesting things to talk about than an insane furniture salesman :D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

How are you so sure Daya and me haven't spoken ? :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

You're awfully touchy on the subject consultant. These message boards are taken FAR too seriously.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

ridofrid wrote:How are you so sure Daya and me haven't spoken ? :roll:

It's called a telephone.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Why is bandwidth getting taken up by wank! Daya got banned by admin, their choice, also their choice if he's unbanned.....f**k all to do with anyone else, surely we have more interesting things to talk about than an insane furniture salesman :D

Agree totally. Unfortunatley other posters mainly self claimed " fans leaders" decided it was a good time to attack an individual who had no right to reply and throw as much mud and un factual truth as possible.

Those with a wider " bandwidth" can see right through it.

The sad part of this episode is some friendships who are not involved in this thread have been badly tarnished.

As you say John , it's pathetic.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:You're awfully touchy on the subject consultant. These message boards are taken FAR too seriously.

I suggest you read through the posts if you are so concerned, let's not let the truth get in the way now shall we!

I refer you to Jay Bothroyd and his twitter comments regards this forum, it would seem he's of the same opinion. One I would have to agree with especially after reading some of the drivel written on here by certain individuals with ulterior motive.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 pm

On a final note before I go and find something better to do on a Sunday Afternoon.

Forum Polls. Farcical.

Those who are losing the vote will make phone calls around their counterparts to make sure they get the desired result they wish. More telephone communications go on behind forums/message boards than many would imagine to use the forum for their intention, hence why certain posters get so irate when offered different opinion, it takes the gloss of what they have intended to present in the first instance and can't bear the fact that thousands and thousands across the globe support Cardiff City from different creed and culture and share far different opinion to those self professed " fans leaders" who in the main use such forums to recruit their members, whilst the majority just stay away from posting on such forums and don't share their opinion. You can't blame them for that either , you only have to look at how different opinion gets treated by the minority .

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Jeez opened up a can of worms here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Jeez opened up a can of worms here :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Looking at the poll my previous prediction of events is certainly taking place.

" Opened up a can of worms" , separating myth, propaganda from reality is another way of calling it.

Just look at one of those myths presented today. Do these pair look as if they are at hammer and tongs after such an alleged text message ? To me certainly it looks as if they are on a drunken night out prior to watching the Welsh National team play away. Hardly the actions after such a serious matter suggested.

I'm now led to believe too that Vince in communication with Daya arranges transport for Away games for his City mad Daughters and they are in fact members too of the Official Supporters Club.

Very strange actions to the laid allegation . Very strange.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 pm

The allegation made by Corky was not correct. I am of the understanding that Corky and Daya resolved the matter by telephone for over an hour and half early hours Saturday morning.

Mojo...who told you that????

I have spoken to DAya for a hour the other morning and told him that he will have no problem with me providing he don't attack Cardiff City or the academy or the Young guns...and I am happy to end it there, arguing on a message board is pathetic.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

But Corky messageboards are about opinions and many of us on this board are worried about how the club has treated its young talent in recent weeks. Because Daya knows more about the situation than many others including me is that such a bad thing with you..?

I thought forums were all about opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Adam, what makes you think Daya knows more about Cardiff City academy or the football in the community at our club than others including those working there?

If we are all Cardiff supporters we should all get behind our academy and especially our football in the community that work hard with little financial support...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 pm

ofcourse there will be faults and hopefully the young guns initiative will help in a small way...the club needs promotion and that would mean more income and hopefully that would then benefit the teams under 21 at the club...and there are many of them.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:33 pm

That is not possible, he is under contract until he goes to Celtic

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

corky wrote:The allegation made by Corky was not correct. I am of the understanding that Corky and Daya resolved the matter by telephone for over an hour and half early hours Saturday morning.

Mojo...who told you that????

I have spoken to DAya for a hour the other morning and told him that he will have no problem with me providing he don't attack Cardiff City or the academy or the Young guns...and I am happy to end it there, arguing on a message board is pathetic.

If you are standing by your allegation then as that's the way it's coming across would you be prepared to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect and could you provide any evidence to substantiate your allegation that you made in public in a public domain?

Also whilst you make basically another one , could you explain where you get your reasoning to use the wording " attack"

Is it not the case this is not actually correct , he may well have opinion but no " attacks " are evident at all to me.

I'm not totally au fait with what " Young Guns" is and will go on the presumption that it's one of your fund raising matters.

On that basis could you provide the readers of your posting where " Daya" attacks your fund raising?

From my view and opinion what I saw and heard was him make a donation of a good amount, end up in a slanging match that resulted in personal abuse from others as opinions differed, on that basis the funds were re routed via Carl Curtis as so the funds went in the right direction and avoided the personal clash between those certain posters. That to me is not an " attack" on your fund raising campaign. Finally if everybody was so aggrieved why did they not refund the monies ?

From my understanding a simple conversation held between Carl and Daya resolved the whole matter within a few minutes as the desire was for the funds to get to the correct destination. For that Daya the only fruits Daya receives for that is a good bunch of personal abuse from the leaders of the Campaign. Personally I think he must be off his trolley.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

If you are standing by your allegation then as that's the way it's coming across would you be prepared to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect and could you provide any evidence to substantiate your allegation that you made in public in a public domain?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

huh...are you real...Dayo has numerous user names (how do you think he has so many votes in the poll?) that was my one allegation that he creates multi user names and answers his own threads TNT etc....the other was my perception that he said that a player had gone to Man Utd and that was bad management by Cardiff City....I see that as an attack on my club...my opinion...affidavits? Come along now Mojo are you serious?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

ha ha, I know and I am too sensitive when it comes to City...all those years in school battling against Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, leeds etc plastic fans...had many bust ups with good mates locally over the years...but saying that this thread is getting silly now...I don't care either way if he comes back or not...he will be on here anyway under one name or another.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

corky wrote:If you are standing by your allegation then as that's the way it's coming across would you be prepared to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect and could you provide any evidence to substantiate your allegation that you made in public in a public domain?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

huh...are you real...Dayo has numerous user names (how do you think he has so many votes in the poll?) that was my one allegation that he creates multi user names and answers his own threads TNT etc....the other was my perception that he said that a player had gone to Man Utd and that was bad management by Cardiff City....I see that as an attack on my club...my opinion...affidavits? Come along now Mojo are you serious?

Corky, Daya is no angel especially on message boards, my point is that some accusations of a serious nature should not be posted in the first instance especially as they are based on speculation. . Also I may add Daya never stated it was bad Management either, there was no mention of that at all in his posting, there lies a perfect example of an extension of the real truth and how it can happen on a forum like this and then that follows it's taken as gospel by others. So in effect you have made up the " attack" in a round about way.

As for Multi names, we all know that even some of your closest allies perform the same way as well as many others although in reality Daya is the only one to admit such actions. Its common place whilst pathetic, especially if you use it for multi purpose with hidden agenda.

I could list the persons and names of those who do so with much more intent than Daya " wind ups" That would cause great embarrassment some who could be regarded as the " establishment" of many quarters .

Saying that hundreds do not reveal their identities on forums like this at all and state all forms of opinion , so what does it matter what known individuals state anyway? they are no more important than the next person who posts under an unknown alias.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm

corky wrote:ha ha, I know and I am too sensitive when it comes to City...all those years in school battling against Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, leeds etc plastic fans...had many bust ups with good mates locally over the years...but saying that this thread is getting silly now...I don't care either way if he comes back or not...he will be on here anyway under one name or another.

If he did which I'm very sure knowing his feeling today and my advice too not to bother either , it wouldn't really matter who he posted as would it?

You could ask the question WHY is everybody like you concerned about his opinion in the first place? Especially if in the event his opinion is so incorrect.

Is it not the fact that you don't simply like alternative opinion and live in a blind belief cocoon? If you don't like the alternative opinion or have the relevant facts to oppose otherwise why don't you present them? instead of resulting to personal abuse as seen on here and making up rumours normally based on Chinese Whispers.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Saying that hundreds do not reveal their identities on forums like this at all and state all forms of opinion , so what does it matter what known individuals state anyway? they are no more important than the next person who posts under an unknown alias.

of course they don't and that way they can avoid it getting personal, but I firmly believe in posting under my own name only and again that is my personal view...I stand and fall by what I say..you work with Steve every day so its right that you stick up for him...no problem with that but you go off on one about affidavits etc ...what is that all about? Would an anonymous poster be threatened with that... :D :D ...ah that answers your question for you...they are no more important but they are accountable unlike an unknown alias

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:But Corky messageboards are about opinions and many of us on this board are worried about how the club has treated its young talent in recent weeks. Because Daya knows more about the situation than many others including me is that such a bad thing with you..?

I thought forums were all about opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Just out of curiosity how do you know that Daya knows more about the situation.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

corky wrote:Saying that hundreds do not reveal their identities on forums like this at all and state all forms of opinion , so what does it matter what known individuals state anyway? they are no more important than the next person who posts under an unknown alias.

of course they don't and that way they can avoid it getting personal, but I firmly believe in posting under my own name only and again that is my personal view...I stand and fall by what I say..you work with Steve every day so its right that you stick up for him...no problem with that but you go off on one about affidavits etc ...what is that all about? Would an anonymous poster be threatened with that... :D :D ...ah that answers your question for you...they are no more important but they are accountable unlike an unknown alias

Then if you wish to be accountable under your own persona , you should post presentable factual information and not guesswork or speculative gossip. Thats exactly what you did in this event. How do I know ? because I was there when another poster rang him to say " Corkies having a go at you on the forum" .

I was also present when Daya made the first original factual posting clearing up the factual situation in an attempt to stem more idle speculation that was being based purely on speculation regarding a 16 year old young lad.

I know your allegation on that said evening is a false allegation. I would swear to that.

The argument that followed resulted from Daya asking you to say sorry that's all due to your actions. I was present in Manchester the whole time with him. I noted and laughed between the text messages between yourselves.

I saw your continual refusal to say sorry and then resulted to in calling Daya a clown and personally abusing him.

You to put it bluntly " lost your rag" and in so just by that lost the argument. All could have been avoided if you had not made up a false allegation and posted in the first place an allegation purely based on speculative guesswork or heat of the moment response to something you did not like.

To finalise were you aware that the original posting was shall we say " doctored" by an unknown moderator on this forum. Nothing drastic but the words " released by Cardiff" were added to the headline. Why ?

All this because you posted in such manner and refused to say sorry to your mistake. The sad thing is your actions have caused massive rifts of others friendships of many years. That's the sad result of this today.