Poll ended at Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 am

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 87

Re: Do you want Daya back

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Mojo you are like a boil on the arse...It's been done to death now..

All this because you posted in such manner and refused to say sorry to your mistake. The sad thing is your actions have caused massive rifts of others friendships of many years. That's the sad result of this today.

lol..sad if that has happened

I thought you were a solicitor? You think you would have plenty to do on a day off rather than keep on all day?

I have things to do now so I will rest my case your honour

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm

corky wrote:Mojo you are like a boil on the arse...It's been done to death now..

All this because you posted in such manner and refused to say sorry to your mistake. The sad thing is your actions have caused massive rifts of others friendships of many years. That's the sad result of this today.

I thought you were a solicitor? You think you would have plenty to do on a day off rather than keep on all day?

It hasn't been done to death , the factual case has been presented there is a huge difference .

Yes it is sad but true some are very loyal people and react in strange ways.

This " boil on the arse" is going back to be a reader of this forum.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm

ihatealiens wrote:gotta say I love him he is entertaining as feck - a pwoppa wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: heres a poll, please contribute.

Well look at that, the poll now reads 50/50 . So predictable. Grown men don't have better things to do than phone around to change a vote. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 pm

corky wrote:Mojo you are like a boil on the arse...It's been done to death now..

You've done enough " thinking " of late . You didn't actually rest a case as you didn't present one.

I to sum up refer you to your own note under your posting profile.

"Trust your friends and look after them."

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:47 pm

The Consultant wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:gotta say I love him he is entertaining as feck - a pwoppa wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: heres a poll, please contribute.

Well look at that, the poll now reads 50/50 . So predictable. Grown men don't have better things to do than phone around to change a vote. :roll: :roll: :roll:

sounds like the last general election doesnt it?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Is this the scripting of New Street Law series......?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm

i didnt have any problem with daya and i dont think he meant to piss people off.