Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Pompey Fan's View!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 am

http://pompeypages.com/2011/04/17/cardi ... he-stands/

The striker ( Bothroyd) brought down Rocha! :?

I thought Rocha was a wrestler when I watched the incident on the Football League Show! :) :ayatollah:

Re: A Pompey Fan's View!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 am

It did look like Bothroyd had hold of his arm as he went down. I laughed at that joker on the football league show who said Rocha did nothing wrong and him and Bothroyd did exactly the same, They should both be sent off...... Ummmm apart from the fact Rosha paced up to Bothroyd and stuck his head in his face.

I really can't stand the bloke, Whats his bloody name? Steve...... something. He's never got a good word to say about us.

Our 1st goal was very well set up..... Bloooooobirds! :ayatollah:

Re: A Pompey Fan's View!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 am

Kanester wrote:It did look like Bothroyd had hold of his arm as he went down. I laughed at that joker on the football league show who said Rocha did nothing wrong and him and Bothroyd did exactly the same, They should both be sent off...... Ummmm apart from the fact Rosha paced up to Bothroyd and stuck his head in his face.

I really can't stand the bloke, Whats his bloody name? Steve...... something. He's never got a good word to say about us.

Our 1st goal was very well set up..... Bloooooobirds! :ayatollah:

Bothroyd did put his head forward, but it looked to me, like he was bowing his head, to stop Rocha from catching him in the mush! :) :ayatollah: