Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Winning team without Chopra.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 am

I was saying yesterday how well we are attacking without Chopra in the team, I know Bellamy is a cut above the rest but We seem to be playing alot better without Chops, He does give 110% but has lacked goals lately.

Bellamy and Bothroyd have improved their game greatly since Chopra has been out. What do you think?

Would you play a fit Chopra at this stage of the season? I would'nt.

Re: Winning team without Chopra.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 am

Kanester wrote:I was saying yesterday how well we are attacking without Chopra in the team, I know Bellamy is a cut above the rest but We seem to be playing alot better without Chops, He does give 110% but has lacked goals lately.

Bellamy and Bothroyd have improved their game greatly since Chopra has been out. What do you think?

Chopra was scoring goals until he got injured, but I think the team is better balanced at the moment, without him in the starting 11!

I'll still be glad to see him back and available for selection quickly though, as he'll be a great option to have from the bench! :ayatollah:

Re: Winning team without Chopra.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 am

Kanester wrote:I was saying yesterday how well we are attacking without Chopra in the team, I know Bellamy is a cut above the rest but We seem to be playing alot better without Chops, He does give 110% but has lacked goals lately.

Chopra has 10 goals along with Bellers, and Whitts. I personally would use him as a sub to replace Bellamy for the time being. What an option that is for Jones to have as a sub! Chopra's fresh legs with 20-25 mins of any game would probably be too much for any defence to handle.... and Bellamy gets a rest if needed too?