Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAYO and CORKY

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:51 am

I am pleased to say they have made up after Chatting for an hour and a half last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So hopefully lets get talking football Again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DAYO and CORKY

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 am

We dont care! :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am pleased to say they have made up after Chatting for an hour and a half last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So hopefully lets get talking football Again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who paid the phone bill? :) :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

Great stuff I always tell people this is how to settle disputes, talk to each other get things off your chest and agree the fault lay with neither of you so instead blame someone else who isn't there to deny it ;)

Works everytime..

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Great stuff I always tell people this is how to settle disputes, talk to each other get things off your chest and agree the fault lay with neither of you so instead blame someone else who isn't there to deny it ;)

Works everytime..

Well said Tony. Although in some instances it seems wait until one has no right of reply and make up fairy stories and post them.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 am

Merlin wrote:We dont care! :lol:

Well said, who really gives a shit.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:We dont care! :lol:

Well said, who really gives a shit.

To coin your phrase, the one's who give a shit are the ones who post the bullshit!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

last week it was claire and ninianblue and this week dayo and corky ..... WHOS NEXT? :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm

AHERNE wrote:last week it was claire and ninianblue and this week dayo and corky ..... WHOS NEXT? :lol:

Me and AHERNE.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 pm

maccydee wrote:
AHERNE wrote:last week it was claire and ninianblue and this week dayo and corky ..... WHOS NEXT? :lol:

Me and AHERNE.

:violent1: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

AHERNE wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Me and AHERNE.

:violent1: :lol:

No no no sorry Aherne and Nuclearblue :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

:roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Let's hope it's the LAST time DAYA has to be brought to book....

Corky's a top man....and a City stalwart, so doesn't deserve the shit he got!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

sorry but from what i saw it worked both ways.