Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Platambos to get 1st choice on Chelsea-FACT

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm

As promised and rewading the fans who put their money where their heart is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Platambos to get 1st choice on Chelsea-FACT

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:As promised and rewading the fans who put their money where their heart is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: TOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i expect most people will be able to buy a ticket in the chelsea sections of the ground as it will be a nothing tie for them.
it shows how much the fa cup has dropped in peoples priorities with the crap attendances this weekend particulary stoke arsenal

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Who the f**k is this PLATAMBOS bloke :?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Chelsea`s attendance at home in the 3rd round of the FA cup v Watford was 40,912 so I don`t think they will class this as a nothing game.

Platambos to get 1st choice on Chelsea-Half Right

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Deadline for new Platambos to be extended. New Carbonfibre Platambos to get priority.......

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 pm

steve davies wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! PLATAMBOS ARE GOING TO THE BRIDGE !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i expect most people will be able to buy a ticket in the chelsea sections of the ground as it will be a nothing tie for them.
it shows how much the fa cup has dropped in peoples priorities with the crap attendances this weekend particulary stoke arsenal

I was only joking !!!!!!!!!11 But Steve has made a good point , the empty seats at Stoke today was unbelievable. The lure of the FACup seems to have gone. And , even tho I'm a regular Season Ticket Holder , I would prefer regular away travellers to have first chance of tickets !!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Im not a platambo but i know a man who is . and guess what hes not going CHELSEA HERE I COME :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm

When the Platambos scheme was launched it was clearly stated that it have no affect on ticket allocations for big Cup matches this season.