A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR DEDUCTION

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 pm

When is the hearing ?

Havent been following the story much.

:ayatollah:

Re: QPR DEDUCTION

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Hearing on the 3rd, decision on the 6th.

P.S. Your probably better off renaming the thread 'QPR FINE' ;)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:11 pm

for that cocky comment i think you should loose 15 points

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:16 pm

west ham never had the deduction

there is no way QPR will be given a points deduction..

also usually if theirs a point deduction its a quick decision

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm

what did west spam get then?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 pm

jinks-rct wrote:what did west spam get then?

Didn't they get fined £5m but also went on to be sued by Sheff Utd to the tune of £20m

Difference is our case has absolutely no resemblance to the Tevez saga.

I'd say a £300,000 fine should settle it.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Didn't they get fined £5m but also went on to be sued by Sheff Utd to the tune of £20m

Stan, do you think if there is no points deduction and it is only a fine, could there be a club, or number of clubs possibly, in the play offs at least take QPR to court like Sheffield United did with West Ham ?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Stan, do you think if there is no points deduction and it is only a fine, could there be a club, or number of clubs possibly, in the play offs at least take QPR to court like Sheffield United did with West Ham ?

Huw The Spew will at Swansea because the tw*t has got no class. I think the FA have left it to a few days before the last game so if they feel they have to deduct points they will but only enough not to stop QPR being promoted.

In fairness that would be the right thing because they have been the class of this league from day 1. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

I bloody hope not Carl! :lol:

I would say no personally. The Tevez case was because he was blatantly ineligible, so as far as Sheff Utd were concerned he contributed to putting them down ie; £££££££££M's

As it stands the word ineligible has never been associated with the Faurlin case, only that certain paperworks were possibly not in order. Some may argue that the wrong paperwork could in fact automatically make a player ineligible but from what I hear the F.A. are not looking at it that way.

I expect a prick like Bates to pipe up (although he's supposedly a QPR fan) as that's just his way when he sees dirty Lids fail to gain promotion.

Also the timing of the hearing & verdict looks very much that they want to slap us on the wrist and write a line under the whole episode.

All personal opinion only of course.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:Strange how its Warnock on both occasions. He was furious with regards to Tevez yet he's keeping his mouth shut with regards to QPR.

Still would love him at Cardiff mind :ayatollah:

This has f**k all to do with Warnock?