Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE COULD BE PROMOTED IN 8 DAYS TIME!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Just studying the table and remaining fixtures and unbelievably we could clinch promotion a week tomorrow!

If norwich lose their next 2 games, reading pick up no more than 2 points and the jacks no more than 4 points, and we beat qpr and preston we cant be caught as we will be on 81 pts and the maximum those 3 could get then will be 80!

So if ipswich beat norwich on thurs(very likely as its a derby anything can happen and they still have an outside chance of playoffs if they win their remaining 4 games,and the home crowd will be well up for it if even just to stop their neighbours going up automatically) and leeds take at least a point off reading friday(also very likely as leeds are a different team at home just like the jacks) then we beat qpr on sat, we will be going to deepdale knowing if we win and results go our way that day we will be up :D

Very unlikely i know but possible, you never know in this league!

So all those unsure whether to go to preston and are just waiting for burnley, get your tickets now or you could be missing out on a massive promotion party :ayatollah:

Re: WE COULD BE PROMOTED IN 8 DAYS TIME!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Woah there cowboy... one game at a time! :D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Just letting you know its possible that's all, don't want people missing out on what could be 1 hell of a party :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

If we do get promoted in 8 days I am hunting you down and cumming on your face! :? :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Zabier wrote:If we do get promoted in 8 days I am hunting you down and cumming on your face! :? :D :ayatollah:

Fuckin Header :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just spat my beer over the table. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Shit i hope it happens against boro at home then :o :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Any thing is possible in football,,,,,but too fail with just four games to go would be very difficult to take.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:Just studying the table and remaining fixtures and unbelievably we could clinch promotion a week tomorrow!

If norwich lose their next 2 games, reading pick up no more than 2 points and the jacks no more than 4 points, and we beat qpr and preston we cant be caught as we will be on 81 pts and the maximum those 3 could get then will be 80!

So if ipswich beat norwich on thurs(very likely as its a derby anything can happen and they still have an outside chance of playoffs if they win their remaining 4 games,and the home crowd will be well up for it if even just to stop their neighbours going up automatically) and leeds take at least a point off reading friday(also very likely as leeds are a different team at home just like the jacks) then we beat qpr on sat, we will be going to deepdale knowing if we win and results go our way that day we will be up :D

So all those unsure whether to go to preston and are just waiting for burnley, get your tickets now or you could be missing out on a massive promotion party :ayatollah:

I f*cking hope so mate as theres a few of us coming down for the PNE game

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:Just studying the table and remaining fixtures and unbelievably we could clinch promotion a week tomorrow!

Come and join the party, the welsh and scots celebrating together, that will be some party hey ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:
Bankiebluebird wrote:

Come and join the party, the welsh and scots celebrating together, that will be some party hey ;) :ayatollah:

f*cking right it would be mate, although you would have to buy the drink because us Scots are tight fuckers :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Zabier wrote:If we do get promoted in 8 days I am hunting you down and cumming on your face! :? :D :ayatollah:

after he's done that... I will shave my pubes and throw them on your face.

Monkey Face!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

Monkey Face!!!

Oh christ, anybody want to buy my ticket for a fiver :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

It is also possible that we could finish 7th in the table.Say nothing is best!!!
Hope you haven't jinxed it for us.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

dont post stuff like this....its to positive :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:36 pm

That's the spirit, that's what I like to see :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

Monkey Face!!!

Hahahaha. What a hit son! :D :ayatollah: