Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" POMPEY FANS NOT HAPPY WITH OUR STEWARDS & POLICE " "

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks to Taffyapple for the link :ayatollah:

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb ... ?id=343231 :shock:

Re: " POMPEY FANS NOT HAPPY WITH OUR STEWARDS & POLICE " "

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Also said the atmosphere was crap, despite everyone saying it was 1 of the best at CCS. Damn, i hate the CCS. 1 guy said 'another stadium out in the sticks which is hard to access'??

Re: " WHAT POMPEY FANS NOT HAPPY WITH OUR STEWARDS & POLICE " "

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

i can see why the pompey fans were not happy about the one lad getting thrown out but they must have their reasons...also if his mates are in the faces of the police and stewards it's obvious there is going to be only one outcome...they will follow their mate out of the gates. If it had happened to one of our lot im sure the same would be done by us....but it's pompey so i don't care :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Whats a bunch of soft sods.

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:Also said the atmosphere was crap, despite everyone saying it was 1 of the best at CCS. Damn, i hate the CCS. 1 guy said 'another stadium out in the sticks which is hard to access'??

Compared to how that kind of match atmosphere would of been at Ninian Park then I have to agree it was Crap.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

I hope they prosecute for wrongful arrest or assault by the stewards. Its a fine line
what these stewards are doing. Tough guys in their yellow coats. If one of them
pushed me i would be tempted to smash the granny out of him.. BUT, instead,,,
I'd be DAMN SURE i fell over, hit the deck and felt my back go!!!....

OOOPs.... erm is that ASSAULT on Camera :D :D :D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:Also said the atmosphere was crap, despite everyone saying it was 1 of the best at CCS. Damn, i hate the CCS. 1 guy said 'another stadium out in the sticks which is hard to access'??

Compared to how that kind of match atmosphere would of been at Ninian Park then I have to agree it was Crap.

Definitely!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm

How often have we been treated badly at away games by stewards and police, who in some occasions have inflamed the situation rather than defuse it.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I must say i think our stewards are a bunch of power crazy prats,they cause so many problems over something not worth bothering with,i think the pompey fans have a point and i agree with them.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Flight jacket wrote:I must say i think our stewards are a bunch of power crazy prats,they cause so many problems over something not worth bothering with,i think the pompey fans have a point and i agree with them.

Like I said mate. They think their untouchable cos they got a bright yellow coat
on and the police are their 'buddies'... But pushing someone is technically an assault.
Fall down hard enough, or go flying over seats... hmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Definitely!

move on :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Flight jacket wrote:I must say i think our stewards are a bunch of power crazy prats,they cause so many problems over something not worth bothering with,i think the pompey fans have a point and i agree with them.

Like I said mate. They think their untouchable cos they got a bright yellow coat
on and the police are their 'buddies'... But pushing someone is technically an assault.
Fall down hard enough, or go flying over seats... hmmmmmmm!!!!!!

i couldve sued one of them cunts for grabbing me at the stoke game!!!! i was singing and he grabbed me the fat ginger fucker :evil:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm

The Pompey Lads out last night said they thought the atmosphere was shite and they couldn't believe it when i said it was the best atmosphere this season :? But they was serious. But on the other hand the Southampton fan that was in the Canton said the Atmosphere was fantastic and wish it was that good down ST Marys. I really think the acoustics around the stadium isn't that good it sounds good where you are but from another part of the ground you can't here it.