Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

7 Pompey fans 3 City 1 Southampton and 2 stragglers

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

The forum piss up after yesterday's game ended up with only Dange and myself representing this board and the rest was 7 Portsmouth who was a fantastic laugh one Southampton lad who enjoyed his time in the canton Stand and two Stragglers who we never seen before and it was a very entertaining evening. Unfortunately for me i had to cut short the evening to catch the last train home as i had work in the morning.
In the morning we had Nobby Ruislip Blue Dange the Pompey lads so thanks to everyone that went. Met up with the rest of the Lads in the Ninian pub and look forward to next week and a lot more coming out from this forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 7 Pompey fans 3 City 1 Southampton and 2 stragglers

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

be good to get us all together soon like you did yesterday, shame there wasn't more from the forum

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Alright Nukes? I am over for this one Saturday, any plans yet as in venues & times, or is it just straight to Ninain due to early kickoff. R u on the train to Central, what time does that get in? See you Saturday Chief. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

tauntonbluebird wrote:Alright Nukes? I am over for this one Saturday, any plans yet as in venues & times, or is it just straight to Ninain due to early kickoff. R u on the train to Central, what time does that get in? See you Saturday Chief. :ayatollah:

Yes Chief straight to the Ninian then into Town after the Game. I will be on the Train most prob get to the Ninian for 12 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Steve, great night out!!! The lads from Pompey and the S'ton lad were a great laugh not sure who the others were but they somehow ended up in our round :? :lol: Turned in to a bit of a Sambuca fest once you left and the later part of the night is misty to say the least!! Suprised to hear the Southampton fan say that the atmosphere at the CCS is better than St Mary's?? Must be a morgue there on matchdays! Pompey fans were pretty honest in their assessment that we just had too much quality going forwards and that once the first goal went in it was a matter of how many rather than where the points were going!! Not sure if I'll be able to make the after match drinking next week but I'll do best to be there!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Dange wrote:Steve, great night out!!! The lads from Pompey and the S'ton lad were a great laugh not sure who the others were but they somehow ended up in our round :? :lol: Turned in to a bit of a Sambuca fest once you left and the later part of the night is misty to say the least!! Suprised to hear the Southampton fan say that the atmosphere at the CCS is better than St Mary's?? Must be a morgue there on matchdays! Pompey fans were pretty honest in their assessment that we just had too much quality going forwards and that once the first goal went in it was a matter of how many rather than where the points were going!! Not sure if I'll be able to make the after match drinking next week but I'll do best to be there!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dange i was gutted when i had to leave i really was. But funny as f**k when i left all the Pompey lads were singing "Its a fire Drill" :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you make it next week Dange :ayatollah: :ayatollah: