Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message to Peter Ridsdale re Chelsea game -

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Dear Peter,
Regarding the ticket allocation for the Chelsea tie, it is pleasing indeed to see that Platambos will get first priority. A lot of people on messageboards like this have been very personal regarding yourself even though the silent majority trust in you and what you are doing for our great club. It is obvious that these people although welcome to their opinion would not now want a ticket for this game as they will be busy moaning and planning some demo :roll: or making a negative banner :roll: and so i say to you ---have a look at what people have been saying over the last couple of weeks and ensure these 'supporters' :roll: don't get tickets. ----although they probably wouldn't have wanted one anyway.

Yours,

Blazing Saddles -----proud to be a Platambo and about to start reaping the benefits :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Message to Peter Ridsdale re Chelsea game -

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Dear Peter,
Regarding the ticket allocation for the Chelsea tie, it is pleasing indeed to see that Platambos will get first priority. A lot of people on messageboards like this have been very personal regarding yourself even though the silent majority trust in you and what you are doing for our great club. It is obvious that these people although welcome to their opinion would not now want a ticket for this game as they will be busy moaning and planning some demo :roll: or making a negative banner :roll: and so i say to you ---have a look at what people have been saying over the last couple of weeks and ensure these 'supporters' :roll: don't get tickets. ----although they probably wouldn't have wanted one anyway.

Yours,

Blazing Saddles -----proud to be a Platambo and about to start reaping the benefits :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

B S ! WE WILL GET ANY ONE WHO WANTS A TICKET NO PROBLEM INCLUDING PR / DJ MOANERS (FACT)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Dear Peter,

Yours,

oh and dad i almost forgot are we paying the tax bill this week all my love blazing :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

PLATAMBOS ONLY!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

i wish i lived in your fantasy world, im sure peter will get back to you, for his late night phone calls, but only after hes bought his new fish tank and bentley, and told all ther local reporters that this is the best way to repay all the faith showed, and bullshitted them for another week, its great that our banners can be seen on primetime tv infront on millions, i cant wait.....blazing/peter mines on as king size bed sheet, so would you mind holding the other end for me, so when the ITV cameras pan around the ground the world gets to see it !!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

We are taking a 40 by 30 'Thank you Peter' banner made especially so it trumps your cack on a bedsheet ---bring it on negative numptee!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm

im not going to get personaL blazing its not my style over a computer :) xx :lol:
but if you see me tuesday night with my big stained bed sheet where iv got to exited over a trip to chelsea you are more than welcome to help me hold it up :)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

milly44 wrote:im not going to get personaL blazing its not my style over a computer :) xx :lol:
but if you see me tuesday night with my big stained bed sheet where iv got to exited over a trip to chelsea you are more than welcome to help me hold it up :)

'stained bed sheet'!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ding - dong!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

milly44 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: